How's the view???........

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Last time I was in the Verizon store, they had a cell phone that had a 5.1 megapixel camera in it. I can't remember the brand or model, but I was impressed.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
That daytime Raccoon is at it again.
I guess we can tell what's attracting it out in daylight hours.

attachment.php

100_1203.jpg

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
My neighbor and his girlfriend took us out on their boats today. I say boats because we brought my girls and all of our dogs. Oh yeah, that last picture is for you, 9/5, you said you wanted bikini shots, didn't ya?
100_1259.jpg
100_1235.jpg
100_1251.jpg
100_1223.jpg
100_1238.jpg
for9.5.jpg

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
My neighbor and his girlfriend took us out on their boats today. I say boats because we brought my girls and all of our dogs.

Looks like a lot of fun. Your neighbor should buy a bigger boat. That wouldn't be too much to ask, would it? :wink2:

(Ya gotta give it to Big, he's relentless.) :happy2:

over9five

Staff member
Is that the North Beach area? The rocky shore reminds me of it. Is the water blue-balls cold? I remember having a major (also permanent:dissapointed:) case of shrinkage my last trip there.

Rye is just a little North of North Beach. Sorry to hear about the shrinkage. REALLY too bad that it was permanent!!!!!

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/20756723/detail.html They're swimming up to Hampton Beach. They heard that there's a nice juicy feeder driver up there just ripe for the pickin'.:happy-very: (notice I didn't say fat?)

Yikes, we heard about the Great Whites. I think there were 5?? The water was unusually warm this year, wonder if it had anything to do with the Great Whites showing up?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Hoax and Scatch in a effort to be more socially responsible, decided to have only one beer at lunch today.

Thats what I tell my wife, "Honey, I'm only going to drink one or two". I'm glad they sell beer in quart bottles........

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
We had a very bad rain storm come in today. I am guessing they are going to call it a micro-burst. Very bad. Much destruction everywhere. Many houses flooded, cars washed away. I have never seen that much water in such a short time.

cellphone062.jpg

cellphone063.jpg

cellphone056.jpg

cellphone058.jpg

th_cellphone054-1.jpg
Note to self: make sure to stop completely before taking pic.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
We had a very bad rain storm come in today. I am guessing they are going to call it a micro-burst. Very bad. Much destruction everywhere. Many houses flooded, cars washed away. I have never seen that much water in such a short time.

th_cellphone054-1.jpg

Note to self: make sure to stop completely before taking pic.
Better note...........Don't snap pictures while driving. I know, I know, you may miss some stuff, but in the long run, it ain't worth it my dear. I promised that I wouldn't do that, and haven't since.

Ms.PacMan

Those pictures look like my backyard!

We had 10" of rain in 2 days.