How's the view???........

Big Babooba

I've got a date Friday night!
0826091223.jpg

And one on Saturday night too!
0827091653.jpg

Just don't tell them about each other!
I hope I don't get in trouble with the law. They look a bit young!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I was at a customers yesterday. How would you like to have one of these. It's a golf cart. They also had a Hummer, Cadillac Escalade, and a couple of others that I can't think of right now. This is a California Hotrod, it says so on the step. :happy-very: Only in Sedona.........................

RedRockLoop019-1.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I was at a customers yesterday. How would you like to have one of these. It's a golf cart. They also had a Hummer, Cadillac Escalade, and a couple of others that I can't think of right now. This is a California Hotrod, it says so on the step. :happy-very: Only in Sedona.........................
I'd like to have a Hummer myself.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
This van was parked on my route. The question is, how did dilli get involved? This photo has not been edited as far as content, just by size. It's funny how this van went everywhere that dilli went and even has her signature at the bottom.
100_1174.jpg
100_1174d.jpg

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Bright Red, close to this color, will do it for me.

Mmmmm, red is such a sexy color don't you think. I love red. :wink2:

Better be careful--- Upstate might report you to-------oh, forget it:peaceful:
What's to report? There isn't anything wrong with what was said. :wink2::peaceful:

UPS has taught me well. I always CMA! document document document

This van was parked on my route. The question is, how did dilli get involved? This photo has not been edited as far as content, just by size. It's funny how this van went everywhere that dilli went and even has her signature at the bottom.
That is too funny Steven. There are a couple of places on there that we didn't make it too. Like Big Sur. A little out of the way. :surprised:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I saw this little guy this afternoon,
cellphone049.jpg

trying to cross the road as I was on my way to delivering to a house with this view.

cellphone050.jpg

Nice view!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
LITTLE? That "little" guy is as big as my cat!
LOL Not quite that big but he/she sure does look like it. huh? Actually, he/she was about the size of the palm of my hand. :wink2:

footnote: I am way impressed with the pics my phone takes. I think it does a better job than my camera.