hurricane

watdaflock?

you're denying the clothes she was wearing were freshly created? So she just happened to have a help us we are dying t-shirt in her closet .
don't go full stupid on me now .
What is your point? Where and how she got a tshirt is directly related to the hurricane relief efforts, how? What are you actually trying to say?
For all we know, CNN news gave it to the mayor before interviewing her! Just a guess but the point is, it doesn't matter.

I'm not denying anything, just trying to understand your simple mind and if you have a point.
I guarantee you the folks that caught those paper towels will save them and not use them. .
How stupid must a person be to save paper towels, just because drumpf threw them? Why would you save them, to try selling them? (lol)
I wonder how many idiot Trump supporters will go online to buy "Trump thrown paper towels" for hundreds of dollars. lol (light bulb going off!)

22195268_494763447575113_6220300915228414304_n.png

I'm enjoying the thought of you with a chaffed ass from wiping with paper towels.
Yup, that confirms it. You're a sick SOB.

Last edited:

newfie

What is your point? Where and how she got a tshirt is directly related to the hurricane relief efforts, how? What are you actually trying to say?

oh I don't know you have a mayor who does not have the time to attend critical fema meetings but does have the time to have T-shirts and hats made up?
Meanwhile the governor , ex governor and just about every other mayor in PR says the US has done a good job of attending to a very difficult situation.

you probably did not know that since CNN only allows you to hear from one mayor engaged in political grandstanding.

watdaflock?

Someone else wrote this:

Let this sink in for a minute.....Hundreds and hundreds of small boats pulled by countless pickups and SUVs from across the South are headed for Houston. Almost all of them driven by men. They're using their own property, sacrificing their own time, spending their own money, and risking their own lives for one reason: to help total strangers in desperate need.

Most of them are by themselves. Most are dressed like the redneck duck hunters and bass fisherman they are. Many are veterans. Most are wearing well-used gimme-hats, t-shirts, and jeans; and there's a preponderance of camo. Most are probably gun owners, and most probably voted for Trump.

These are the people the Left loves to hate, the ones Maddow mocks. The ones Maher and Olbermann just *know* they're so much better than.

These are The Quiet Ones. They don't wear masks and tear down statues. They don't, as a rule, march and demonstrate. And most have probably never been in a Whole Foods.

But they'll spend the next several days wading in cold, dirty water; dodging gators and water moccasins and fire ants; eating whatever meager rations are available; and sleeping wherever they can in dirty, damp clothes. Their reward is the tears and the hugs and the smiles from the terrified people they help. They'll deliver one boatload, and then go back for more.

When disaster strikes, it's what men do. Real men. Heroic men. American men. And then they'll knock back a few shots, or a few beers with like-minded men they've never met before, and talk about fish, or ten-point bucks, or the benefits of hollow-point ammo, or their friend-150.

And the next time they hear someone talk about "the patriarchy", or "male privilege", they'll snort, turn off the TV and go to bed.

In the meantime, they'll likely be up again before dawn. To do it again. Until the helpless are rescued. And the work's done.

They're unlikely to be reimbursed. There won't be medals. They won't care. They're heroes. And it's what they do.
It's from Modern Man. Hope this helps.

Again...I quoted you, because you originally posted it here.

only rednecks own boats? Who's the racist now? I love when you shoot from the hip. I've always said when it comes to race the only difference between a conservative and a liberal is the liberal is allowed to be a bigot.

BLACK BOATING AND YACHTING

Why the link of black boating and yachting? What does it have to do with the Modern Man post?

"Most are dressed like the redneck duck hunters and bass fisherman they are." they call themselves "rednecks" yet the snowflake newfie gets all butt-hurt when I refer to them the same way. lol

Trump snowflakes? I never expected such a thing!

Last edited: