I’m Gonna Cross

Thebrownblob

Who was recently banned for trolling?

@5thStreet ?
1682591909067.gif

Harold_Klak

Banned
“Sorry Kids, Sean O’Brien wants to make himself famous and won’t let me work. It’ll be beans and weenies for dinner until he gets his way.”

I couldn’t image saying something like this to my family.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
I don’t let Nobodies looking to make a name for themselves, or politicians, dictate my fate and how I provide for my loved ones. Speak for yourself Crowd-follower.
crowd deez nuts.you wanna be a weak lame earning nowhere near what you deserve while the company is raking in record profits off your blood sweat n tears?well if thats you consume rerpoduce obey.live on your knees

Thebrownblob

“Sorry Kids, Sean O’Brien wants to make himself famous and won’t let me work. It’ll be beans and weenies for dinner until he gets his way.”

I couldn’t image saying something like this to my family.
I couldn’t imagine telling my family I’m such a coward that I won’t stand and fight with my brothers and sisters for better pay, better working conditions, healthcare, retirement, and securing continued future members are able to stay solidly in the middle class. But you do you.

Harold_Klak

Banned
I couldn’t imagine telling my family I’m such a coward that I won’t stand and fight with my brothers and sisters for better pay, better working conditions, healthcare, retirement, and securing continued future members are able to stay solidly in the middle class. But you do you.
Cowards go along with the Crowd because they’re too afraid to stand up to it.

Thebrownblob

Cowards go along with the Crowd because they’re too afraid to stand up to it.
Too afraid to stand up to what? A group of people trying to push for the betterment of themselves? UPS is laughing at you if you believe they will take care of you just look what they’ve done to their own management over the years. You better get your head right because you sound like a fool. If you’ve truly been at this company, 20 years, you’ve learned nothing and that’s kind of pathetic.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
This is a talking point.
a small box costs 10 bucks to ship via ups ground so u are saying you are good with being valued at a box and a half per hour?Also willing to throw everybody you work with under the bus for 1.5 boxes per hour?

Harold_Klak

Banned
Too afraid to stand up to what? A group of people trying to push for the betterment of themselves? UPS is laughing at you if you believe they will take care of you just look what they’ve done to their own management over the years. You better get your head right because you sound like a fool. If you’ve truly been at this company, 20 years, you’ve learned nothing and that’s kind of pathetic.
I’ve learned much from the company, the Union, and my coworkers over the years. You’ve all been sized up.

Box Ox

As the title states, I’m crossing the picket line in the event of a Strike.

No, your bullying and threats are not intimidating.

I see you people everyday, and have sized you up.
So has the company.

People like Sean O’Brien are using your own lack of worth against you —by making small men feel big.

When I cross it will be done in a theatrical way to expose your immaturity and impotency so as to encourage others to stand up to you as well.

Remember, everything you threaten to do to others can be done back to you.

Wolves to not fear crowd following sheep.

Your account was created 39 minutes ago. Nice try, Carol