I’m Gonna Cross

Staydryitsraining

As the title states, I’m crossing the picket line in the event of a Strike.

No, your bullying and threats are not intimidating.

I see you people everyday, and have sized you up.
So has the company.

People like Sean O’Brien are using your own lack of worth against you —by making small men feel big.

When I cross it will be done in a theatrical way to expose your immaturity and impotency so as to encourage others to stand up to you as well.

Remember, everything you threaten to do to others can be done back to you.

Wolves to not fear crowd following sheep.
Cool man.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
As the title states, I’m crossing the picket line in the event of a Strike.

No, your bullying and threats are not intimidating.

I see you people everyday, and have sized you up.
So has the company.

People like Sean O’Brien are using your own lack of worth against you —by making small men feel big.

When I cross it will be done in a theatrical way to expose your immaturity and impotency so as to encourage others toe stand up to you as well.

Remember, everything you threaten to do to others can be done back to you.

Wolves to not fear crowd following sheep.
No one cares. Goodluck keeping your job afterward.

FozziesDeliveries

I want attention

Time to stir the pot

Blah BlAh bLaH
giphy (1).gif

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Maybe Sean O’Brien will step in and provide for your family after you’ve foolishly got yourself locked out helping to make him famous.
I know you're just getting these guys stirred up, but if a person does cross the picket line and displays signs that they are black, trans, Mexican and Democrat then anything they do to you or your property may be considered a Hate Crime.
Maybe display a DNC Voter Sign-up log to show you were doing Joe's work at the same time...

Harold_Klak

Banned
I know you're just getting these guys stirred up, but if a person does cross the picket line and displays signs that they are black, trans, Mexican and Democrat then anything they do to you or your property may be considered a Hate Crime.
Maybe display a DNC Voter Sign-up log to show you were doing Joe's work at the same time...
I’m actually trying to save a bunch of guys from losing their jobs for a charlatan, but that is a very good idea. Don’t think Joe’s gonna like this Strike too much either.

Harold_Klak

Banned
The picket-lines will be comprised of needy small-men trying to out due one another in dedication to their cause. Record, and share, their behavior to counter the union’s narratives.