I do not care anymore!

Future

Victory Ride
You've had a lot longer with the "good" company than most of us guys with less than 10 years in. They took the care out of most of us within the first 3 years.
IDK...there was alot of times the wind was out of my sails (No sailboat)...LOL.....but it was up to me to care and rebound and have pride in what i do for a living....Of course i am going to fall short of 1000% but i know i tried and thats satisfaction

Wizzy

Less than 12 months for me! For more than30 years I have ate lunch on route in the back of my truck, and when it is hot I open the doors to air out the truck. Now that is an issue! Not the same company I use to work for!!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Control the controllables, let everything else fall on our leaders. Don't let their incompetence be your problem, you need to care, only about your job and your safety. You can't change the culture here, that has to come from the top.

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
27 years in as part time, PT Supervisor, and full time drive. Was gunho for most of my career until we went public. As everyone knows, Service has been down since. I still tried to care and follow the goal that Jim Casey had. But only numbers matter now. So I will ONLY do what I can to go home that day. ONLY what I can do to hit my retirement. Will not rush to meet air commitment, will not retape packages (no allotment), will not wait for packages to shipped, or anything that I do not have a time allowance for. I DO NOT CARE! One stop at a time.

27 years in as part time, PT Supervisor, and full time drive. Was gunho for most of my career until we went public. As everyone knows, Service has been down since. I still tried to care and follow the goal that Jim Casey had. But only numbers matter now. So I will ONLY do what I can to go home that day. ONLY what I can do to hit my retirement. Will not rush to meet air commitment, will not retape packages (no allotment), will not wait for packages to shipped, or anything that I do not have a time allowance for. I DO NOT CARE! One stop at a time.
Sorry man.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Venting here is good place to let loose some of that anger in your posts, don't let them get to you, if they do you lose. They only need to nail you once and make it stick.

T

Turdferguson

AS in Ric Flair the Nature Boy?
WOOOOOOOO!!!!!
4ebd34c1cfbd5.gif

Thanks IVE. I know that this is what we all suffer from be if we are part time or full time. I am sure that a lot of Management feels the same way. But as of now, I DO NOT CARE ANYMORE.
We all feel like that sometimes. Some days more than others. I just keep pushing ,to support my family

I'll be honest with you. Sometimes it really gets me down. I lost and vent and have a few beers and try again tomorrow.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
So I will ONLY do what I can to go home that day. ONLY what I can do to hit my retirement. Will not rush to meet air commitment, will not retape packages (no allotment), will not wait for packages to shipped, or anything that I do not have a time allowance for. I DO NOT CARE! One stop at a time.

Sounds like OP is on the perfect dosage.

hVDXlVb.jpg

Dinner at 9pm and on my last but eighth beer. I still do not care.
Can't tell you how many times I felt like leaving my truck on the route and taking a cab home....several...!!!

Yes this place sucks balls most of the time but we have good pay and benefits.

Too many people work hard and make nothing. Try to find a bright spot.

But trust me, I know and feel your pain.