I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

@operationalneeds
1710810597654.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
  • X lost $1.5 billion in ad revenue in 2023, as Musk has struggled to remake Twitter
  • 'Semen stealing' joins a trend of badly regulated scams ads on the X platform
  • Reviews also blasted the 'semen' kits as 'scam' that took cash but never shipped

rickyb

Why? Cuba can get food and supplies from other countries. Their state run government just doesn't work and the only reason they've stayed in power is with secret police arresting anyone who speaks up.
YOURE LUCKY IM NOT MOTIVATED ENOUGH TO QUOTE NOAM CHOMSKY ON THIS ISSUE

rickyb

Why? Cuba can get food and supplies from other countries. Their state run government just doesn't work and the only reason they've stayed in power is with secret police arresting anyone who speaks up.
however i will quote the communist party of canada's position

1710903018037.png

truly disgusting

vantexan

however i will quote the communist party of canada's position

View attachment 476035
truly disgusting
Except Canada and other countries are free to trade with Cuba. Cuba always depended on the USSR. When it broke up they started depending on Hugo Chavez in Venezuela. Chavez is gone and Venezuela has its own problems. Here's an idea. Develop a market based economy. Ireland went from poor to rich by doing so. No reason the Cubans couldn't also except the communist thugs in charge don't want to lose their power.