I finally understand and appreciate you now Mr. FEDEX

gixxer squid

Life or death? Maybe. Once saw Steve Rapp at the beginning of a race completely destroy his Ducati by locking up his front brake lever on the bike in front of him. Restarted the race on his backup bike and from last place finished 8th. Amazing protective gear.
I have low sided a few times and walked away unscathed except my ego but never a high side.

overflowed

LOL. I started the damn thread and I keep going off course as well. I guess since 2 wheel donor cycles and golf are my passions, it keeps my mind off the forced ISP conversion coming soon :)

Or my 540 HP 240z :)))))))

Hopefully all of us has a life outside of Fedex or UPS :)

View attachment 17548
Whats in there? Have a friend that used to love those old Z's. Had a few with 8's in em. Were fun to drive. Peel out on 5th gear just popping the clutch on the freeway. Nice ride man.

bbsam

Staff member
Damn. For a moderator you sure know how keep a hi-jacked thread way off course.
So...what would you like to say on the subject or do you just want.to complain about what 8 do or.don't do as is so common the case with you?

gixxer squid

Whats in there? Have a friend that used to love those old Z's. Had a few with 8's in em. Were fun to drive. Peel out on 5th gear just popping the clutch on the freeway. Nice ride man.

She's got a rebello stroked 3.2 inline 6(wanted to day somewhat original with motor) moved with a Garrett GT-35 turbo just converted over to methylene after detonating twice two separate occasions

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I have low sided a few times and walked away unscathed except my ego but never a high side.

Low sided twice. Once on the street once at Sears point turn #11, the shallow turn. Looks like you know your way around a tool box.

I sent you a PM.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
So...what would you like to say on the subject or do you just want.to complain about what 8 do or.don't do as is so common the case with you?
I see. You just want the title of moderator. Nice try passing the buck back on me.

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
I see. You just want the title of moderator. Nice try passing the buck back on me.
Again, do you have anything to say on the topic? If not, why do you care if it strays? This isn't the first to do so. There is no malicious, provocative, or inflammatory content involved so I am inclined to let the conversation meander where it does. If you do not like it, you are free to steer it another direction (if others follow your lead) back to the original topic or elsewhere if you like. Just be civil and remember that the OP has not objected to the direction of the thread.

gixxer squid

So...what would you like to say on the subject or do you just want.to complain about what 8 do or.don't do as is so common the case with you?[/quot

Take it out on me, I strayed from original post. That being said, there is probably not a whole lot to say on the subject. You either say "how high" when FedEx says jump, or get out of the business. Pretty much as simple as that. Without a group effort by contractors and I mean a majority, not minority, nothing will be done If lawsuits follow than the ISP model will be tightened even further with each litigation until everyone throws in the towel and says enough is enough. Until then, the rants will continue most likely on a deaf ear :(. As long as we as a group push this stock higher and higher, Fred and Co.will continue squeezing the turnip until its dead. Until then, Wall Street boys and top tier management will enjoy their private jets to the Bahamas. Lets not fool ourselves and be real to the realities.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Take it out on me, I strayed from original post. That being said, there is probably not a whole lot to say on the subject. You either say "how high" when FedEx says jump, or get out of the business. Pretty much as simple as that. Without a group effort by contractors and I mean a majority, not minority, nothing will be done If lawsuits follow than the ISP model will be tightened even further with each litigation until everyone throws in the towel and says enough is enough. Until then, the rants will continue most likely on a deaf ear :(. As long as we as a group push this stock higher and higher, Fred and Co.will continue squeezing the turnip until its dead. Until then, Wall Street boys and top tier management will enjoy their private jets to the Bahamas. Lets not fool ourselves and be real to the realities.

:bpotd:

Wow. Excellent post and right on target. No problem straying from original post. I just gotta give Sammy some crap every now and then. He thinks I'm too over the hill to be able to do so. :teethy:

bbsam

Staff member
:bpotd:

Wow. Excellent post and right on target. No problem straying from original post. I just gotta give Sammy some crap every now and then. He thinks I'm too over the hill to be able to do so. :teethy:
You have yet to post on the topic. Why is that?

gixxer squid

I guess I don't need to watch SNL (saturday night live) tonight for the laughs I am getting watching Beavis and Butthead (nothing personal to either of you) slugging it out :)

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Low sided twice. Once on the street once at Sears point turn #11, the shallow turn. Looks like you know your way around a tool box.

I sent you a PM.

Keep it on the track. I've seen 5 bike wrecks this week, and have decided to put my plans for a new street bike on hold. I'll keep it in the dirt for now. Anyone who can handle a fast bike has my respect, but being on the street these days is really asking for it because the 4-wheelers are more stupid and distracted than ever.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
I hope you didn't. It was a real stinker.
I think that show has gone well beyond it's expiration date - because it's been stinking for quite some time. This past Saturday's season premiere was a total waste (had to have been the crappiest Weekend Update in SNL history) and I've just deleted the series recording from my DVR.... Done with it.

gixxer squid

Too funny. I deleted from DVR too along with CPC and customer relations at FedEx from my iPhone. Gotta delete all unnecessary digits, takes up memory space and gets me no where. Hahahahhahahahaha