Where do you see FedEx in 5 years? (ISP specifically, but not limited)

bbsam

Staff member
If it's like all of the other times that people noticed all sorts of changes, it means... nothing.
It means something. Maybe not earth shattering or monumental to anyone outside management circles, but they seem spooked almost.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
It means something. Maybe not earth shattering or monumental to anyone outside management circles, but they seem spooked almost.

I should have made it clear that I was speaking specifically about Express. People there would perceive a change in something and assume that it meant something.

bbsam

Staff member
I think it means unemployment is low and people can get better jobs so they leave FedEx.
True. Contractor relations guy was here talking about contractors getting drivers from barber shops and buying lunch at fire stations to get applicants. I looked at him and said, “Does this job really suck that much? People really don’t have any desire to work here at all, do they?”

Oldfart

Rebholz went from Express to Ground. Ducker went from Express to Ground. Plus the fella that left Express and went their briefly. Got sick and left. His name escapes me. Now Matt.

Successful people have an ego to fuel. They thrive on challenges. When Fred calls, people listen.

Last edited: