I guess

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I'll be leaving for a good while again. This site is much as I remember it other than a few small details. Still full of pro-union propaganda. I was in the union Local 480, but only for protection from other idiots' activities. I could represent myself both through my integrity and wit. Also, my lifetime of thinking falls more in line, although not fully with management. No one is perfect. Management is often full of 💩. But I've met lots of union members who are at least equally bad. I always approached every event with an open mind. I don't see a lot of that here. I'll be back some day and probably will have to come up with another username since I have been asked by a few people already why I don't remember my last one. Because I rarely come here. Also, I seem to recall one of the differences from before, there was a certain vetting process. People didn't like management on here back then. Right when I was a supervisor. So my username probably hid that fact. Also how I was able to log on at work.

So.. you were stealing time..:congratualtions:

Pullman Brown

I'll be leaving for a good while again. This site is much as I remember it other than a few small details. Still full of pro-union propaganda. I was in the union Local 480, but only for protection from other idiots' activities. I could represent myself both through my integrity and wit. Also, my lifetime of thinking falls more in line, although not fully with management. No one is perfect. Management is often full of 💩. But I've met lots of union members who are at least equally bad. I always approached every event with an open mind. I don't see a lot of that here. I'll be back some day and probably will have to come up with another username since I have been asked by a few people already why I don't remember my last one. Because I rarely come here. Also, I seem to recall one of the differences from before, there was a certain vetting process. People didn't like management on here back then. Right when I was a supervisor. So my username probably hid that fact. Also how I was able to log on at work.

D82EA49F-2E73-41B3-970D-9450286B3652.gif

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
YOU WILL NEVER BE A RPCD!!!!!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

😎✊

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I bet a lot of you clowns would like me to leave.......I did delete my first username because of UPS management harassment. Thank You Cheryl for doing that....if you are looking down on us.......don't know why you would be but...

we can have a poll......

I'll be like tRump........."it was rigged!!!!!!"
E52E8AD3-792F-4DB8-851A-39DAE02BDD58.jpeg

542thruNthru

I bet a lot of you clowns would like me to leave.......I did delete my first username because of UPS management harassment. Thank You Cheryl for doing that....if you are looking down on us.......don't know why you would be but...

we can have a poll......

Did you really just try and make this thread about you? Don't you whine on here all the time about how people attack you and now you're practically begging people to attack you just for attention.

You have some serious issues.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

we can have a poll......

You’re drunk again aren’t you

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

we can have a poll......

Maybe you can come back as @Frankie

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Did you really just try and make this thread about you? Don't you whine on here all the time about how people attack you and now you're practically begging people to attack you just for attention.

You have some serious issues.
Haven’t you noticed, he tries to make every thread about him/her. Bad attention is better than no attention in his mind.