22.4s... miss them yet?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Saturdays may be easier in general but my brain hurts from all the complete stupidity and lack of direction or planning that occurs in excess of a normal workday.

Up In Smoke

I will be presenting the first 9.5 grievances for the newly reclassified RPCDs tomorrow at a local level. The company's position is that the drivers have not fully met the criteria that allows for penalty pay. Our position is that from 2015-2018 we settled nearly a hundred exact grievances for T-S employees prior to the existence of the 22.4 classification. Most certainly headed to a State Panel hearing and possibly beyond.

Thebrownblob

I will be presenting the first 9.5 grievances for the newly reclassified RPCDs tomorrow at a local level. The company's position is that the drivers have not fully met the criteria that allows for penalty pay. Our position is that from 2015-2018 we settled nearly a hundred exact grievances for T-S employees prior to the existence of the 22.4 classification. Most certainly headed to a State Panel hearing and possibly beyond.
That’s the same position The company is taking here. Unfortunately we have not had anyone violate just yet. Good luck.

542thruNthru

Sorry I'm confused. Are you saying that the company's position is T-S drivers can't file 9.5?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Yes, the 5 days on one area bs.

That's what the language says....

"Employees within the full-time driver classification shall be eligible for the protection of this Section provided: (1) the employee covers a route for a full week; (2) the employee bids or is assigned to cover a route for a full week but is prevented from completing that bid or assignment due to reassignment by the Employer; or (3) an employee with four (4) years of seniority as a full-time package driver."

Up In Smoke

That's what the language says....

"Employees within the full-time driver classification shall be eligible for the protection of this Section provided: (1) the employee covers a route for a full week; (2) the employee bids or is assigned to cover a route for a full week but is prevented from completing that bid or assignment due to reassignment by the Employer; or (3) an employee with four (4) years of seniority as a full-time package driver."
The Saturday plan changes the route ID, not the delivery area in some cases. We have some past practice that is relevant, in our opinion.