I had a package for pickup, and UPS got the weight and measurements wrong!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Turdferguson

Right... Like I can't use a new name and address and pay with cash at a drop off location or just get someone else to drop them off. LOL!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS HILARIOUS. ok buh bye now. get ready for those chargebacks!
Not shipping Bob . Your deliveries. Look it up in the shipping tarriff Bob

upschuck

Under what grounds do you plan on appealing those previous shipments? You made a contract with UPS, UPS fulfilled it, and expects to be properly paid for services rendered. Hope this is your last shipment with us.

T

Turdferguson

That's not a big deal. I'll just pocket the $1300 and drop them off and pay cash from now on.

win win
They are switching from cash to credit only in a lot of places Bob . And if you pay cash how will you get your precious charge backs in the future? Doesn't sound like win win Bob

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Now that I think about it, I'm not even going to stop there. I've done a little over $1300 worth of shipping with UPS where they pick up the packages all within a 3 month time frame. I'm just gonna go ahead and do a chargeback for all of them. Every single one.

That will definitely show these crooks indeed!

$1300 of chargebacks should get their attention really good!

Now as I have said..... Thank you all for your time.

Nothing gets our attention.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Oh Bob you really are clueless.

First off, charge back all you want. When ups presents its documentation to the credit card company including all the adjustments from their digital scales in their major hubs, also proof that the packages were both picked up and delivered. The credit card company will accept this as a legit charge for services rendered. But hey fight it. Then they can destroy your credit and put it in collections. Not to mention the federal agencies you will attract attention from for committing fraud across state lines and in commerce from shipping those packages you claim you didn't. Also you better hope no one signed for a delivery of your packages because then that's more proof in Ups favor.

But you go get them tiger!!!!

Oh Bob you really are clueless.

First off, charge back all you want. When ups presents its documentation to the credit card company including all the adjustments from their digital scales in their major hubs, also proof that the packages were both picked up and delivered. The credit card company will accept this as a legit charge for services rendered. But hey fight it. Then they can destroy your credit and put it in collections. Not to mention the federal agencies you will attract attention from for committing fraud across state lines and in commerce from shipping those packages you claim you didn't. Also you better hope no one signed for a delivery of your packages because then that's more proof in Ups favor.

But you go get them tiger!!!!
You didn't have to tell him that. You ruined the surprise.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So I shipped a package that weighed exactly 53lbs (box included in weight) measured the dimensions exactly at 64x26x6. The total came to exactly $38 to have it shipped one state away.

When the driver comes to pick the package up, I see that the tracking updated and it showed the package weighed 76 pounds and the new measurements are 71x29x7. This is insane! I had my box packaged up to where I got the total to show at $38. Now because of the drivers measurements, I am now going to pay $110!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no way that package weighed 75 lbs. I triple checked the weight. It weighed exactly 53lbs. Is there anyone I can call to get my price reduced?
You will pay and like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.