I Hate my job 2

DS

Fenderbender
Hey budz. I thought I'd bring ya up to date.
Our contract has been ratified.
$4 over 5 years with a few tweaks to 9.5 language.
Most days are livable but I gotta admit after 25 years
some days I still Hate my job.
I'm not gaining weight but I'm getting fatter.friend'n gravity.
I miss all of ya...Moreluck over9 meno..all of you...

moldsporh

I hear ya, and I know this job is pretty brutal....but I just can't say I hate my job. Oh, I will bitch and moan with the best of them just to get them to understand there are humans working for them, not some robot or a rabid dog.

But since we have people getting limbs blown off fighting for our country and can't get any work.....I can only say I'm grateful to receive a very decent paycheck every week.....I can never say I hate my job....if I did, I would just find another.

Not to attack the OP, but I just don't like hearing that from anyone.

Grey

InEnglishPlease.jpg

jordo51

our 9.5 language is a joke. I'm in an extended centre and 7/10 runs go over 200k.. so the 9.5 list affects literally 5 drivers

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
My last year it was hard to stay positive, so I can understand where you're coming from. 25 years, you've seen a lot of changes, things the new and next generation will never know about. The camaraderie, the laughs, the likeable few in mgmt seemed more rare and unlikely to return soon.
I know some may think it's whining, when you compare it to other folks lives, and while that's fair, this used to be a better place to work. It's like coming in hoping to see the old friend this job used to be and being disappointed over and over with it's replacement that can seem like a soulless imposter.
Remember the good times, keep plugging through these, and when the time comes, enjoy the sweet bliss of retirement you've more than earned with your toil through both.