I love Orion!

clean hairy

There is a person who says they love Orion????
Maybe someone could find some folks with a nice white jacket (No, not a dinner jacket!) that has nice long sleeves that could take this person to a nice place.
This place might be able to help with this persons insanity to set them straight!

NXA

So check this out:

I usually turn that route in, and the super tells me next am I'm overallowed. Usually about +1.3 on that run.

Yesterday I was an additional 45 mins slow, my estimate. The report says +0.6, and half of that was "a.m. time." Ain't that some shtuff!?

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Ok Orion guys. I usually set up my truck the way I will run it. With Orion will the stops be in order on the shelf now? Till it all falls off the shelves at the end of the driveway

Ok Orion guys. I usually set up my truck the way I will run it. With Orion will the stops be in order on the shelf now? Till it all falls off the shelves at the end of the driveway
Nope. Orion will want you to crawl over all your bulk in the morning to deliver someone's QVC pkg before you get to your first bulk stop.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Nope. Orion will want you to crawl over all your bulk in the morning to deliver someone's QVC pkg before you get to your first bulk stop.
No usually it is an envelope............................which has fallen on the floor in between then bunk beds and south shore furniture.