I love ups

Minneapolis

I love UPS because they pay slave labor rates to new hires while the 30+ year senior employees refuse to retire!

Retire you old farts and give the people who can hardly pay their bills a chance to make a decent living!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I love UPS because they pay slave labor rates to new hires while the 30+ year senior employees refuse to retire!

Retire you old farts and give the people who can hardly pay their bills a chance to make a decent living!

Slave, respect those old farts and learn.

Learn to manage your money and hardly paying bills won't be a problem.

And at 16 posts and an attitude will get you disrespected on BC.

You have been warned.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I like being outside all day and for the most part when I leave the parking lot I feel like my own boss. Oh and I make 80k to del cardboard to people.

DS

Fenderbender
I like being outside all day and for the most part when I leave the parking lot I feel like my own boss. Oh and I make 80k to del cardboard to people.
This is the best post yet...once you leave the building,other than the stupid messages,you are alone .

Re-Raise

My interactions with the customers last only as long as I want them to. If I am done talking to you , I just walk away.

At most jobs that deal with the people , you have to deal with them until they decide to leave.

If I don't like you , I don't even knock on your door.

The guys who call me for answers. I'm there for them on my Bluetooth and 75% of them don't even get it. I don't have to do it Hy I'm going to do it regardless so why. OT do it anyway. Glutin