I Promise!!!

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes
I can't think of a sup ever promising me anything.

The sups must be smarter or more honest up here.

...or the posters are more honest up there. I can't picture a sup saying "I promise" anything. Sounds like something a 3rd grader says to get a new toy.

I promise you'll get a brand new shiny truck and a gravy route if you get done in under 9.5 just this one time. Pretty please with sugar on top.

Are you kidding?????

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Most people have good intentions. You remind me of my first feeder manager, if you would ask him a question that needed more than a yes or no answer his usual response was "I'll get back to you."

I'm not sure how I feel about this ... let me mull it over for a while.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
...or the posters are more honest up there. I can't picture a sup saying "I promise" anything. Sounds like something a 3rd grader says to get a new toy.

I promise you'll get a brand new shiny truck and a gravy route if you get done in under 9.5 just this one time. Pretty please with sugar on top.

Are you kidding?????
NO!

As a matter of fact, when I started complaining to my center manager that my hip was starting to hurt, due to being torqued in an odd position from the 22" step in and out of my old 800, he promised that he would get me a NEW truck with a lower step, power steering and automatic. Which is exactly what he did.

What he did not say was, the pkg car will be NEW to you. Nor did he mention that it would come with the previous driver's B.O. permanently resonating throughout the rear compartment. This pkg car was manufactured in 2006, only has 53k miles and is already funkdafied. :sick: