i received a warning ltr for complaining about different treatment of pkg car drvr's

Re: i received a warning ltr for complaining about different treatment of pkg car drv

Steve, today was Thursday. Service is reserved for Monday (Perfect Service Day).
The last day I worked before re injuring my back was a " Perfect Srevice Monday". I missed about 25 stops.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Re: i received a warning ltr for complaining about different treatment of pkg car drv

- U make more in overtime than u do in bonus.

We don't have bonus. What does this have to do with Code 5? The whole idea of Code 5 is getting done early so overtime is thrown out the window.

BTW, unlike your cell phone, we don't charge by the word here so feel free to use all of the keys on your laptop.

Failure Boy

From my experience, French UPS drivers HAVE TO take 2 hours break during their working-day. This break time can be divided within the day.

If you don't have any valuable reason to justify why you were not able to take full break, well...you just don't paid this extra-time.

Failure Boy

.Dont steal time or falsify your time card.Speak your mind if you feel you are being asked to do the impossible,and show up every day on time.

Here is some piece of truth.
Management are pretty laid-back over here, no major harassment, except for those few who steal time.

tieguy

Banned

8 drivers skip lunch and they can cut a route.

They are stealing from themselves about $10,000 per year.

They are helping UPS lay off swing and cover drivers so they are helping UPS steal from them as well.

Those who skip their lunch should be ashamed of themselves.

They are cheating the system by making themselves look like studs while others who take their lunch look like average or slack drivers.

It is one thing to do it when there is an emergency at home and UPS will not help out but whole different story to do it every day.

I keep seeing this type of post here and I'm frankly surprised. Are there really people out still skipping lunch with all the heat on taking a lunch. How do they do it? Do they basically record a lunch and work through it or do they not record and take a lunch at all which means they lose an hour they worked?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I keep seeing this type of post here and I'm frankly surprised. Are there really people out still skipping lunch with all the heat on taking a lunch. How do they do it? Do they basically record a lunch and work through it or do they not record and take a lunch at all which means they lose an hour they worked?

They record a lunch yet work right through it. This benefits the center so they do not take the time to go through delivery records to see if he was working when he should have been eating. This is where locking out the board would help.