IamMrFedEx.com

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I met the Ground driver on my route today for coffee on my 13/14, and he had a big problem. One of his kids was sick and he didn't have enough money to both pay the doctor and also pay the tattoo artist who was finishing the Snooki design on his wife's forehead.

No problem. I just told him to take his kid to the ER, not pay the bill, and get that bitchin' tat done.

IamMrFedEx.com.

bbsam

Staff member
Bbsam, you are past the point of obsession.

Just sayin'.
My bad. I just thought MFE was serious about organizing and according to R1a, time is running short. So maybe it's tome for some Express folks to take up the obsession. Hanging with Ground drivers isn't going to get it done.

thedownhillEXPRESS

I met the Ground driver on my route today for coffee on my 13/14, and he had a big problem. One of his kids was sick and he didn't have enough money to both pay the doctor and also pay the tattoo artist who was finishing the Snooki design on his wife's forehead.

No problem. I just told him to take his kid to the ER, not pay the bill, and get that bitchin' tat done.

IamMrFedEx.com.

Don't worry, vantexans taxes are going to pay for all the Ground drivers ER bills................................................sorry van, couldn't help myself!!

:consoling:

bbsam

Staff member
I think being from the FAR more profitable opco, that my contributions here are more than warranted.

:censored2:. :)

SmithBarney

I think being from the FAR more profitable opco, that my contributions here are more than warranted.

:censored2:. :)
But you aren't from the other opco, you work for BBSAM inc. who happens to contract with Ground.. so see you are just an outsider's outsider.

bbsam

Staff member
But you aren't from the other opco, you work for BBSAM inc. who happens to contract with Ground.. so see you are just an outsider's outsider.

I am an authorized officer of bbsam Inc., so as such, I am able to post a Ground perspective. You have no idea what that means, do you?