If you are thinking about voting NO…

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Home come the Central is getting a big increase @nd other plans are getting nothing.
Big problem if true. The central just got a huge government bailout. Not our problem to give them more money.

Someone had better explain why they think it's ok to shaft a Teamster in these locals getting nothing.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
I don't know who come up with this BS 30 billion dollar number.
The crusty part-time peasants did.
021B6AD8-910C-4A23-A45F-9C3FB809C41D.gif

vvv

I already talked to my local union president and that's exactly what they're doing

I can't say wether the national will pass or not But i can guarantee our local supplement will not pass.
I'm hoping ours gets dumped as well but doubtful. As I said in another post you have far too many workers all full of joy like they just got their first BJ and ONLY focusing on that $2.75 and nothing else. No concrete language to protect them moving forward in various aspects.

I'm hoping ours gets dumped as well but doubtful. As I said in another post you have far too many workers all full of joy like they just got their first BJ and ONLY focusing on that $2.75 and nothing else. No concrete language to protect them moving forward in various aspects.
Unfortunately most of the people focus on today and not the future.

The future gets here a little quicker than you think.

Wally

Absolutely ridiculous..... it's a bunch of crap.
BEST CONTRACT EVER!

Unless to happen to not be in the Central pension plan, then it's a raw deal..

Sean O'Brien's "Affirmative Action Pension Scheme"!

Last edited:

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Once again Cental States got screwed on the pension. Biggest contributor, lowest payout. 400 bucks in Jan? 600 more IN FIVE YEARS???? Complete joke. But hey, we get a bag of ice and every driver gets a 1 gallon cooler. And let’s not forget that A/C that 99% of drivers will never see in their career. VOTE NO

Once again Cental States got screwed on the pension. Biggest contributor, lowest payout. 400 bucks in Jan? 600 more IN FIVE YEARS???? Complete joke. But hey, we get a bag of ice and every driver gets a 1 gallon cooler. And let’s not forget that A/C that 99% of drivers will never see in their career. VOTE NO
At least you're getting some kind of a pension increase.

What about the rest of us?

Wally

You can retire with more than most. Raw deal.

Pullman Brown

Honestly they've been left behind before too long.

Yes they don't realize how much their benefit packages worth but far as pay who wants to come in at 4:00 in the morning and work for 4 hours at $15.50 an hour?

At the expense of your pension increases? I’m not saying they didn’t deserve a bump but this much? Priority to the money makers.