If you are thinking about voting NO…

Thebrownblob

That's fine, but the bottom line is that $5300 number the union put out. If some get that but not others, that's a problem.

My point is TDU was the source of the vote no movement last time. Now they’re up the new administration’s ass. Shoe is on the other foot and it’s ironic.

Anthropomorphic Cow

I don’t see how I’m getting screwed in the west. 14 an hour into the pension, not frozen maybe ends up at 15.50-60 an hour by the end… can someone explain to me why I’m getting screwed?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I don’t see how I’m getting screwed in the west. 14 an hour into the pension, not frozen maybe ends up at 15.50-60 an hour by the end… can someone explain to me why I’m getting screwed?

The only ones who are being screwed are those members who were excluded from any increases in their pensions.

A COLA increase for our current retirees and future Pension pension benefits for those still active was it even presented.

The Central’s part time pension plan is still capped at 35 years and just went up 200 dollars a month till 2028. Pathetic…

The 6 percent penalty still applies for the IBT/ UPS Pension Plan and the UPS Pension Plan for part timers in the Central. It could have been eliminated or reduced to 3 percent which is currently applied in their management’s pension trusts.

Another factor is our retirees’s healthcare benefits before the age of 65, will they improve or will you have to pay more. That can cut very deeply into any raises in our pension formulas.

A lot of scenarios involved that need to be answered.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
No, you’re not even in the same fund. I understand being not happy if your fund is not doing it, but that has nothing to do with it.
So whom is this written for?

Screenshot_20230731_154633_Chrome.jpg