Im gonna start body slamming customers who order over 70'S

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
Anyone ordering any kind of exercise equipment should be required to help deliver it to their door as part of their exercise. Lazy :censored2:s will probably never use it more than twice anyway.

We have always called those yard sale deliveries

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Do you clowns move over 70's? Off the back dump for me, sorry Union rules.

I had a 122 lb piece of RTA furniture that was supposed to go to a second floor apartment. It was all I could do to put it on the front porch-----there was no way that I was going to be able to safely get it to their front door.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I had a 122 lb piece of RTA furniture that was supposed to go to a second floor apartment. It was all I could do to put it on the front porch-----there was no way that I was going to be able to safely get it to their front door.
I knock on the door and tell customer they have a "over our weight limit" freight delivery. All I can do is drop it off the truck, I tell them.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I knock on the door and tell customer they have a "over our weight limit" freight delivery. All I can do is drop it off the truck, I tell them.

If you get hurt moving these behemoths by yourself, you'll be treated like crap by all the safety supervisors.
"you should of asked for help"
"you should have used your handcart"
"you should of called the center and we would have sent another driver to assist"

This place sets drivers up to fail !!
Unless it's raining, overweights are dropped at the garage. No extra effort from me that'll cause injuries.

What'dyabringmetoday???

You guys all say we do nothing. Should give me plenty of time to post.
So EVERYONE says that? Interesting. Actually, I prefer "supervisors" doing nothing. Sorry to get under your skin, but the supervisors that I know do not have the time available that you spend here. Unless you are an office guy answering phones and helping customers find their boxes. Lol

MC0493

Had a house with apartments getting big bulky and/or over 70s for a week straight. Was for the 3rd apartment which i assume was on the top floor. Dumped that crap on the porch everyday. Don't like it, too bad. I will hurt myself trying to get it to your door. Never heard a word so i guess they understand.

Dr.Brownz

Had a house with apartments getting big bulky and/or over 70s for a week straight. Was for the 3rd apartment which i assume was on the top floor. Dumped that crap on the porch everyday. Don't like it, too bad. I will hurt myself trying to get it to your door. Never heard a word so i guess they understand.

LOL I'd go knock and not in one if I could.