Immigration

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I figure it cost me about $500 a year more for my current insurance. And will cost a lot more than that in about 1 1/2 years when deductibles kick in.

How much money a year do I have to lose out of my pocket before I am harmed by the ACA?

You must have a number. So what number is it?

realbrown1

[QUOTE="sportello, post: 1543130, member: 55299"

I thought you got VA insurance,[/QUOTE]

I do not have VA insurance.

Jeeze, you know absolutely nothing about the military. Do you?

bbsam

Staff member
I figure it cost me about $500 a year more for my current insurance. And will cost a lot more than that in about 1 1/2 years when deductibles kick in.

How much money a year do I have to lose out of my pocket before I am harmed by the ACA?

You must have a number. So what number is it?
You are being "harmed" by your company/union that negotiated this deal. They could have continued to cover everything at 100%.

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
Boo Hoo.

You are not a slave. Quit if the job enslaves you.

I thought you got VA insurance, why do you need Teamsters...if you are really a Teamster? Is your wife an employee with benefits, or are you suggesting universal, single payer health care? You seem to think you are owed health care.

Talk about fighting against your interests...
It must be nice living in never never land I will come and visit you when I need a break from reality

ch317273

image.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
Just like it's the insurance companies fault for cancelling all those private insurance plan because of the ACA?

Blame everyone but the ones who forced this crappy ACA down everyone's throat.
It is the insurance companies' fault for selling crap policies to begin with.

bbsam

Staff member
The part that said in 2018 that their plan would have cover crap like maternity care for men.

It scared the crap out of them.
Scared them? It gave them an out. It opened the door to businesses getting out of paying insurance altogether. The government is easing the financial burden placed on companies and you, a so-called conservative can't stand it. This is capitalism and the chains are coming off and corporate America is silently loving the savings while getting schmucks to blame Obama.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself

You know it doesn't really matter what they do until someone slows down the insurance companies the rates will continue to climb whether it is Obama care or a plan the republicans have yet to come up with. The people of this country are so wound up in a side show they seem to be overlooking the fact that the insurance companies are free to charge what they want and making billions.

realbrown1

Scared them? It gave them an out. It opened the door to businesses getting out of paying insurance altogether. The government is easing the financial burden placed on companies and you, a so-called conservative can't stand it. This is capitalism and the chains are coming off and corporate America is silently loving the savings while getting schmucks to blame Obama.
What? Is the purple man jealous of us at brown?

ch317273

image.jpg
image.jpg

I wonder what hallucinogenic maya Angelou was smoking on this particular day, she was a great entertainer