Immigration

Sportello

Banned
You are missing the point. The issue isn't whether or not some illegals are good people. The issue is the fact that many of them are not.
You mixed up your placements of 'some' and 'many'. They should be reversed. Like this:

"The issue isn't whether or not many illegals are good people. The issue is the fact that some of them are not"

Your sheets are showing.

In this case the lowest common denominator is the criminal illegal aliens. And of course the fact that they were able to get here so easily and of itself is a major problem.
No, the lowest common denominator is the base instincts of the people he is appealing to. GLWT

Overpaid Union Thug

You mean like how some whites are good people but many of them are not?;)
But we are legal residents of this country.
When it comes to winning an election, you're the one who's missing the point. No point in even talking about what this guy has to say, he's not going to be the nominee. He couldn't even make it through his presidential run announcement without disenfranchising 10% of the electorate.

His chances, whether slim or non existent, don't negate the fact that he was 100% accurate in his statement.
Even if he did, that would just bring the Latino voters out in full force, Creating a landslide for Hillary.

Not exactly. I've seen more than a few polls that suggest Latino voters are not in favor of illegal immigration.
You mixed up your placements of 'some' and 'many'. They should be reversed. Like this:

"The issue isn't whether or not many illegals are good people. The issue is the fact that some of them are not"

Your sheets are showing.

No, the lowest common denominator is the base instincts of the people he is appealing to. GLWT

Nope I, much like Trump was correct. The issue is the fact that illegal immigration is a drain and danger on our country. It doesn't matter how many of them are good people. If it were not allowed then we'd have much less crime and much less debt. It's a fact. Deal with it.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You are missing the point. The issue isn't whether or not some illegals are good people. The issue is the fact that many of them are not.

There are literally MILLIONS of hard working , honesty, integrity filled hispanics and other races that have come here and tried to live a good life, despite coming here through opportunities that have been OPEN FOR DECADES.

To try and "ASS-ociate every migrant group with gangs is just stupid talk. More of the same ignorance that TRUMP is espousing.

There are more likely 10 to 1 hard working immigrants to gang members. Yes, you and your children most likely buy drugs from some minority group, this may be true, but that is not indicative of the rest of the immigrant community at large.

Trumps statements are aimed at people like YOU, Weak and closed minded to the facts.

Its easy to pick a migrant group, lump them all together and call them EVIL. That doesnt take brains, maybe shuit for brains, but certainly not brains.

Trump is a distraction, a circus act worthly of the center ring for the moment. In the three ring circus that is the GOP, Trump is center stage drawing out all the ignorant white americans with his bashing of an entire race of people and a country at large.

Today, his disgusting use of " I LOVE THE MEXICAN PEOPLE" is another display of ignorance.

Much like you people on this board, who one by one has come on to tell us "i have a black friend", or "my black neighbor watches my kid", this is the kind of pandering that is undeserving of respect.

Trump is the lead clown for the moment.

Instead of supporting him, you should really be worried what he is doing to your partys chances of winning the White House.

Rather than encouraging him to continue, you should be thinking outside the box and finding a way to get him out of the way or else the floor will be mopped with the GOP in 2016.

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Overpaid Union Thug

There are literally MILLIONS of hard working , honesty, integrity filled hispanics and other races that have come here and tried to live a good life, despite coming here through opportunities that have been OPEN FOR DECADES.

To try and "ASS-ociate every migrant group with gangs is just stupid talk. More of the same ignorance that TRUMP is espousing.

There are more likely 10 to 1 hard working immigrants to gang members. Yes, you and your children most likely buy drugs from some minority group, this may be true, but that is not indicative of the rest of the immigrant community at large.

Trumps statements are aimed at people like YOU, Weak and closed minded to the facts.

Its easy to pick a migrant group, lump them all together and call them EVIL. That doesnt take brains, maybe shuit for brains, but certainly not brains.

Trump is a distraction, a circus act worthly of the center ring for the moment. In the three ring circus that is the GOP, Trump is center stage drawing out all the ignorant white americans with his bashing of an entire race of people and a country at large.

Today, his disgusting use of " I LOVE THE MEXICAN PEOPLE" is another display of ignorance.

Much like you people on this board, who one by one has come on to tell us "i have a black friend", or "my black neighbor watches my kid", this is the kind of pandering that is undeserving of respect.

Instead of supporting him, you should really be worried what he is doing to your partys chances of winning the White House.

Rather than encouraging him to continue, you should be thinking outside the box and finding a way to get him out of the way or else the floor will be mopped with the GOP in 2016.

TOS.
And there's another long post completely void of substance, yet, completely full of evidence that you are totally blinded by emotion and have zero logic thinking skills. If not then you'd realize that the issue isn't whether or not illegals are hard working families and that its the fact that the conditions that facilitate illegal immigration exist and are going unchanged and unchallenged. Without those conditions we would have less illegal immigration and would therefore have less criminals, less jobs lost, and less national debt. Those are facts and can't be disputed by anyone with the ability to think logically. Those that can't on the other hand........

wait for it.......

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The ignorant part is that he doesn't know for sure if some of the "multimillions of illegals" you speak of are good people or not. He has to assume.
I'm not debating if the immigration system is broken or not, it clearly is. What I'm talking about is the words he used, and the effect that will have on him getting the nomination. The speech he gave disenfranchised 5-10% of the electorate. Unless republicans won't to lose again, they'd be wise to distance themselves from this blowhard.
Assuming people who break the law to enter our country, are anything other than criminals is ignorant.

I mean, if they are willing to break 1 law, how many other laws are they willing to break?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

TOS.
That's alot of words for a pure BS sentiment.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Assuming people who break the law to enter our country, are anything other than criminals is ignorant.

I mean, if they are willing to break 1 law, how many other laws are they willing to break?
Why did you quote me, and then ramble on about something that has nothing to do with what I said?
Do you need a hug or something?