Immigration

Babagounj

Strength through joy
So now we find out the four “Framingham men” charged with grabbing an American woman off the street and then raping her in front of her boyfriend last weekend are in fact illegal aliens from Guatemala.

At least two of these young fellas, as Deval Patrick used to call them, have been deported at least once, but then sneaked back into the country. And did I mention that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) confirms that the four amigos have multiple OUI arrests among them?

This latest atrocity by the “undocumented” almost slipped through the cracks. But we got a tip, and I want to thank the person who gave me the heads-up, as well as the ICE agents who made sure that detainers were placed on all four of these valedictorians, as Jeb Bush so charmingly called them.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/21/border-agents-dhs-no-intention-deporting-illegals/

A top Homeland Security official told Border Patrol agents the Obama administration has “no intention of deporting” many of the illegal immigrants caught trying to sneak into the country, ordering instead that they be released so they don’t clog up the courts, a leading advocate for agents testified to Congress.

Brandon Judd, president of the National Border Patrol Council, said the orders are a new “catch and release” policy, which he said “amounts to amnesty” because it means many illegal immigrants are never asked to leave the country.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So now we find out the four “Framingham men” charged with grabbing an American woman off the street and then raping her in front of her boyfriend last weekend are in fact illegal aliens from Guatemala.

At least two of these young fellas, as Deval Patrick used to call them, have been deported at least once, but then sneaked back into the country. And did I mention that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) confirms that the four amigos have multiple OUI arrests among them?

This latest atrocity by the “undocumented” almost slipped through the cracks. But we got a tip, and I want to thank the person who gave me the heads-up, as well as the ICE agents who made sure that detainers were placed on all four of these valedictorians, as Jeb Bush so charmingly called them.
All the more reason to stop going after innocent hard working immigrants with families and focus on the real criminals.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
All the more reason to stop going after innocent hard working immigrants with families and focus on the real criminals.
But barry is letting the "real" criminals not serve their prison time and letting them roam our streets . So where do we find these innocents ?
Everyone who did not enter the country legally according to our laws is seen as a criminal . If they stayed here long enough to have kids , then they are the only ones to blame .
The entire family should be deported .
The parents knew the risks coming here .

Just think of all the lawncare jobs that would open up .
A drop in drug smuggling and crime , too .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Everyone who did not enter the country legally according to our laws is seen as a criminal.
It's a misdemeanor. Estimates vary, but about a third of all legal Americans have a criminal record. So I'd say they fit right in. I doubt most people would say someone who committed a misdemeanor 20 years ago is a "criminal".

Not to mention a large portion of "illegal" immigrants entered this country legally. Overstaying a visa violates immigration law, but is not a crime in the traditional sense. Immigration law is a civil issue, not a criminal one.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
almost-to-mexico.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
ICE will determine that even thought they are here illegally, have DUI cases, and other charges pending that they could still be helpful members of society and be allowed to stay .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
But barry is letting the "real" criminals not serve their prison time and letting them roam our streets . So where do we find these innocents ?
Everyone who did not enter the country legally according to our laws is seen as a criminal . If they stayed here long enough to have kids , then they are the only ones to blame .
The entire family should be deported .
The parents knew the risks coming here .

Just think of all the lawncare jobs that would open up .
A drop in drug smuggling and crime , too .

There wont be a drop in crime or drug use until WHITE people stop using drugs.

Sorry bro, facts are facts.

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
It's a misdemeanor. Estimates vary, but about a third of all legal Americans have a criminal record. So I'd say they fit right in. I doubt most people would say someone who committed a misdemeanor 20 years ago is a "criminal".

Not to mention a large portion of "illegal" immigrants entered this country legally. Overstaying a visa violates immigration law, but is not a crime in the traditional sense. Immigration law is a civil issue, not a criminal one.
All those who entered our country illegally are criminals and need to be deported.

Is this so difficult of a concept that you just can not fathom?

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Well it's a good thing borat whosayne obambo is releasing a :censored2: ton on prisoners who are only in for drug charges....cause they don't commit crimes to get these drugs or anything............idk where I was going with this but oh well