Immigration

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Wonderful! However, I see where it was advanced for consideration, but hasn't yet been passed?
Yes, that's my point. You can't prefer your party block everything that Obama tries to do, then complain he hasn't done enough.

I'm perfectly happy with Obama not getting anything passed, but you won't hear me complaining about it at the same time either.

oldngray

nowhere special
Illegal immigrants who overstay visas almost never caught, feds admit

At least 480,000 people overstayed their visas last year, adding to a backlog that’s reached some 5 million total, members of Congress said. But immigration agents launched investigations into just 10,000 of them, or about 0.2 percent, and arrested fewer than 2,000, less than 0.04 percent, saying the others don’t rise to the level of being priority targets

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

At least 480,000 people overstayed their visas last year, adding to a backlog that’s reached some 5 million total, members of Congress said. But immigration agents launched investigations into just 10,000 of them, or about 0.2 percent, and arrested fewer than 2,000, less than 0.04 percent, saying the others don’t rise to the level of being priority targets
But we need a wall.....

wayfair

swollen member
But we need a wall.....
border.jpg

lol