Immigration

moreluck

golden ticket member
Bussing all those lice and disease infested immigrants out of TX........I'm glad the people of Murietta CA. demonstrated and blocked the busses. These kids have parents who threw them away to a strange country. Aren't the parents irresponsible beings??
If we have to get stuck with this burden, then shouldn't the parents be arrested and jailed in their country?
The people of America are sick of this.....put them all in Pelosi's backyard........the sparkling eyes that she spoke about.

MAKAVELI

Bussing all those lice and disease infested immigrants out of TX........I'm glad the people of Murietta CA. demonstrated and blocked the busses. These kids have parents who threw them away to a strange country. Aren't the parents irresponsible beings??
If we have to get stuck with this burden, then shouldn't the parents be arrested and jailed in their country?
The people of America are sick of this.....put them all in Pelosi's backyard........the sparkling eyes that she spoke about.
And the hatred and bigotry continues. Very sad.

oldngray

nowhere special
Hatred for using facts that are inconvenient to some? No name calling other than calling someone who is in the US illegally an illegal alien.

MAKAVELI

Bussing all those lice and disease infested immigrants out of TX........
Are these facts? Seems like some people are so fueled by hatred that they don't believe these kids deserve some humanitarian aid. Maybe it's a good thing those kids were exposed to those protesters. They now see the reality of the hatred and contempt that many Americans hold for them. It's the 1960s all over again. Might as well turn the water cannons on these kids.

Hatred for using facts that are inconvenient to some? No name calling other than calling someone who is in the US illegally an illegal alien.

oldngray

nowhere special
Are these facts? Seems like some people are so fueled by hatred that they don't believe these kids deserve some humanitarian aid. Maybe it's a good thing those kids were exposed to those protesters. They now see the reality of the hatred and contempt that many Americans hold for them. It's the 1960s all over again. Might as well turn the water cannons on these kids.

A government-contracted security force threatened to arrest doctors and nurses if they divulged any information about the contagion threat at a refugee camp housing illegal alien children at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas, sources say.
http://townhall.com/columnists/todd...ut-illegal-immigrants-or-face-arrest-n1858108

Again. Facts. Just inconvenient for you.

MAKAVELI

A government-contracted security force threatened to arrest doctors and nurses if they divulged any information about the contagion threat at a refugee camp housing illegal alien children at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas, sources say.
http://townhall.com/columnists/todd...ut-illegal-immigrants-or-face-arrest-n1858108

Again. Facts. Just inconvenient for you.
Very convenient that the sources remain anonymous. Here are some facts that are inconvenient for you.
http://www.vox.com/2014/6/16/581340...merica-unaccompanied-children-immigrants-daca
The Obama administration doesn't have much leeway in dealing with unaccompanied child migrants. That's because Congress set a particular process here as a way of fighting human trafficking. (These laws reinforced a 1997 government lawsuit settlement that set certain standards for care.)

Most of this process was codified by Congress under the Homeland Security Act of 2002; Congress added some additional protections under the Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act, in 2008.

Under current law, the Border Patrol is required to take child migrants who aren't from Mexico into custody, screen them, and transfer them to the Office of Refugee Resettlement (a part of the Department of Health and Human Services).

moreluck

golden ticket member
r3-550x366.jpg

Enough is enough, no other country would tolerate what is happening here.

(Reuters) – Protesters shouting anti-immigration slogans blocked the arrival of three buses carrying undocumented Central American families to a U.S. Border Patrol station on Tuesday after they were flown to San Diego from Texas.

The migrants, a group of around 140 adults and children, were sent to California to be assigned case numbers and undergo background checks before most were likely to be released under limited supervision to await deportation proceedings, U.S. immigration officials said.

But plans to bring the immigrants to a Border Patrol outpost in Murrieta, 60 miles (100 km) north of San Diego, sparked an outcry from town mayor Alan Long, who said the migrants posed a public safety threat to his community.

The group is part of a growing wave of families and unaccompanied minors fleeing Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras and streaming by the thousands into the United States by way of human trafficking networks through Mexico.

Most have shown up in Texas, overwhelming detention and processing facilities there.

The surge has left U.S. immigration officials scrambling to handle mass numbers of Central American migrants who, by law, the government cannot immediately deport, as they normally could illegal border crossers of Mexican or Canadian origin.

MAKAVELI

How big is your backyard ??? Maybe you can take a couple hundred of them.....lice, scabies and other amenities.
Are they in your backyard? Are you at risk of any contagious disease from these kids? No, I don't think so. So instead of spreading hatred, look at your own kids and and think what if they were in the same circumstances? How would you want them to be treated. Do you even have a clue as to what these children have been through in their country and the conditions to get here? These are refugees and the laws concerning their deportation are different which were put into place well before Obama. It's funny that most republicans have no problem spending $trillions in two unnecessary wars with thousands of lives lost, yet are so outraged at showing compassion for these children who obviously have no control over their circumstances.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Murrieta is bordered by Temecula to the south and"......that's too close for me !!
First of all I wouldn't throw my kids into another country to fend for themselves. There's a parent who doesn't give a crap.
Let all the bleeding heart liberals take these kids into their homes......feed them from their family budget. Let their kids get the head lice.

We have borders. Enforce the laws we already have. If you want to live here, then the whole fam damily can come and go through the process to become citizens. That would be a parent's good example to their kids.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
"Murrieta is bordered by Temecula to the south and"......that's too close for me !!
First of all I wouldn't throw my kids into another country to fend for themselves. There's a parent who doesn't give a crap.
Let all the bleeding heart liberals take these kids into their homes......feed them from their family budget. Let their kids get the head lice.

We have borders. Enforce the laws we already have. If you want to live here, then the whole fam damily can come and go through the process to become citizens. That would be a parent's good example to their kids.

You are such an ignorant misinformed person.

Lice? Most schools today face lice outbreaks daily. Scabies? C'mon.

You are fed hate everyday by your beloved news channel, yet, no have no clue about the law and migrant children.

Personally, I hope they can find a place for them in lake forrest and nearby communities.

As for their parents, they are attempting to do something for their children that they cannot do for themselves, give them a chance at a better life. Central america and South america are dangerous countries because OUR country has sold them enough guns to kill the world over 10 times.

GUN violence in those countries is staggering. Drugs and Guns dominate the landscape in most of the countries to our south and PARENTS their know that someday, their children may fall victim to some american gun, so rather than leave them their to die at the hands of Colt, Ruger, Remington, Bond arms,Smith and Wesson,Calico or any other american gun maker, they send them here to a country that "they" believe still respects human dignity.

Unfortunately, they never had a chance to meet you and see that the opposite is the truth.

Oddly, why only white people are protesting at these bus sites?

We have laws, and these children are not from mexico, despite the "inferences" from right wing sources.

We are a better country for now, but if the gun nuts have their way, they will turn this country into the gun toting garbage land just like somalia, central america, south america and mexico.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I know they are from Central America. That's where their families are. They need to go back to their families.

Ignorant & misinformed ? Somehow you got side tracked to guns.........bye Felicia !

moreluck

golden ticket member
Guns ? How'd we get to guns ?

So, anybody can come live here no matter what. That's just plain stupid. We would be overrun.

I know they are from Central America and that's where their families are. They need to go back to their families.
Uninformed and ignorant describes a person who thinks lice and scabies are normal .
Bye Felicia !

MAKAVELI

Guns ? How'd we get to guns ?

So, anybody can come live here no matter what. That's just plain stupid. We would be overrun.

I know they are from Central America and that's where their families are. They need to go back to their families.
Uninformed and ignorant describes a person who thinks lice and scabies are normal .
Bye Felicia !
Do we send back anyone who flees Cuba and makes it to US soil? Btw lice and scabies is not uncommon in the states.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm not saying the lice & scabies are rare........although I never had them, don't remember ever hearing anyone in my school had them and my kids never had them. We don't need an epidemic from people who don't vaccinate their kids.....measles is also present and how about whooping cough ?

All I'm saying is if you want to live in this country....do it the correct way!!! I don't know how much clearer I could be.

MAKAVELI

Lice and scabies are not common in my neighborhood. Hardly ever any cases at all. Are they common in yours?
I said " states" as in the United States.
In the United States, infestation with head lice (Pediculus humanus capitis) is most common among preschool- and elementary school-age children and their household members and caretakers. Head lice are not known to transmit disease; however, secondary bacterial infection of the skin resulting from scratching can occur with any lice infestation.
Reliable data on how many people get head lice each year in the United States are not available; however, an estimated 6 million to 12 million infestations occur each year in the United States among children 3 to 11 years of age. Some studies suggest that girls get head lice more often than boys, probably due to more frequent head-to-head contact.
http://www.cdc.gov/parasites/lice/head/epi.html

Scabies is an intensely pruritic skin condition caused by infestation with the microscopic mite Sarcoptes scabiei. Millions of people worldwide are affected, and in the United States, the rate of infestation has been increasing for several years. All populations are susceptible, regardless of gender, race, or age, although children younger than 15 years are most frequently afflicted. People with multiple sex partners, those who are immunocompromised, and clinicians in direct patient contact are also at high risk for contracting the disease.
http://www.clinicaladvisor.com/debunking-the-myths-surrounding-scabies/article/161840/

Yea I'd say both are not uncommon in the US.

oldngray

nowhere special
I said " states" as in the United States.
In the United States, infestation with head lice (Pediculus humanus capitis) is most common among preschool- and elementary school-age children and their household members and caretakers. Head lice are not known to transmit disease; however, secondary bacterial infection of the skin resulting from scratching can occur with any lice infestation.
Reliable data on how many people get head lice each year in the United States are not available; however, an estimated 6 million to 12 million infestations occur each year in the United States among children 3 to 11 years of age. Some studies suggest that girls get head lice more often than boys, probably due to more frequent head-to-head contact.
http://www.cdc.gov/parasites/lice/head/epi.html

Scabies is an intensely pruritic skin condition caused by infestation with the microscopic mite Sarcoptes scabiei. Millions of people worldwide are affected, and in the United States, the rate of infestation has been increasing for several years. All populations are susceptible, regardless of gender, race, or age, although children younger than 15 years are most frequently afflicted. People with multiple sex partners, those who are immunocompromised, and clinicians in direct patient contact are also at high risk for contracting the disease.
http://www.clinicaladvisor.com/debunking-the-myths-surrounding-scabies/article/161840/

Yea I'd say both are not uncommon in the US.
More of a localized problem because of how easily they spread among infected people. Almost non existent in other parts of the US.