Immigration

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Amish stay put in their communities. Their kids aren't driven into surrounding cities . You'll have to come up with better. Thanks for playing.

MAKAVELI

The Amish stay put in their communities. Their kids aren't driven into surrounding cities . You'll have to come up with better. Thanks for playing.
I guess you haven't watched Amish mafia. Besides nobody was going to put any of these kids that have any contagious disease next door to you. They would be treated and quarantined just as any other person in this country. So go ahead and keep spreading your hatred and fear if that makes you feel better.

oldngray

nowhere special
I guess you haven't watched Amish mafia. Besides nobody was going to put any of these kids that have any contagious disease next door to you. They would be treated and quarantined just as any other person in this country. So go ahead and keep spreading your hatred and fear if that makes you feel better.
You believe what you see in reality shows?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Gee, as usual, this problem with immigrant children from central and south america goes back to guess who??

YUP,, GEORGE W. BUSH.

http://www.state.gov/j/tip/laws/113178.htm

You see, a little fact that you wont hear on FOX NEWS CORPSE, is that in 2000 BUSH and his republican controlled congress passed a bill to help the children of central and south america relocate here to the states where they would be given health care, food, housing and assistance "integrating" into our society.

In cooperation with other countries, YOUR TAX dollars were already pledged to help these people, so complaining about it now is a waste of YOUR TIME.

Your beloved NUMBNUTS president created this mess.

Unlike children of Mexico, which can be turned back when caught at the border, the same cannot be said for children from central or south america.

YOU CAN THANK BUSH for this.

You dont want to see them in your neighborhoods? Again, THANK BUSH.

The republicans amended this bill several times between 2000 and 2008 obligating more and more tax dollars towards the children of central and south america.

Humanitarian aid they called it.

Unlike you parrots, who are calling it an invasion, like your puppet masters on fox news corpse portrays it to be.

Maybe, just maybe if you stepped away from fox news long enough, you could research your own thoughts for a change, but I doubt it.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Maybe if you step away from your pulpit, you could give 40 or 50 of these immigrants a home . Too real ?

I dont need to, BUSH made sure YOUR tax dollars would take care of the lice and scabies you are crying about. Its too bad you are fueled by hate rather than facts.

TOS.

undies

I find this new public health argument to be rather disturbing. These people are coming from a country where vaccinations are not even an option due to the extreme levels of poverty. On the other hand, we have people in this country who foolishly CHOOSE not to vaccinate and thus endanger the children of people who do, should we send those people away too? Maybe not, since their already citizens.

This is a human rights issue to me, not about immigration. These people are facing very serious issue in their home countries that put their lives in danger. I feel that as a "christian" society it is our moral obligation to help those in need. I know people will argue that we need to help ourselves first, or that they need to follow the rules and try to enter legally...but how can they do that when our system of laws is so broken? How many people have to get raped, murdered or forced into gangs before we finally get our stuff together and make laws that work?

MAKAVELI

I find this new public health argument to be rather disturbing. These people are coming from a country where vaccinations are not even an option due to the extreme levels of poverty. On the other hand, we have people in this country who foolishly CHOOSE not to vaccinate and thus endanger the children of people who do, should we send those people away too? Maybe not, since their already citizens.

This is a human rights issue to me, not about immigration. These people are facing very serious issue in their home countries that put their lives in danger. I feel that as a "christian" society it is our moral obligation to help those in need. I know people will argue that we need to help ourselves first, or that they need to follow the rules and try to enter legally...but how can they do that when our system of laws is so broken? How many people have to get raped, murdered or forced into gangs before we finally get our stuff together and make laws that work?
The right wing thinks invading countries, starting unnecessary wars, sending thousands of troops to die, and spending $ trillions is our"Christian obligation". They couldn't care less about some kids who have made a dangerous journey through thousands of miles of jungles and deserts to a better life. Go figure.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Ukrainian woman detained at border, thrown in maximum security prison
Oleksandra Bronova and her American husband, Bryan Price, were trying to enter the United States from Mexico on Friday, but things didn't go according to plan.
Bronova is from southeast Ukraine in an area where heavy fighting and violence was taking place just blocks away from her apartment. She is a Cambridge graduate, is fluent in five languages and has no criminal history.

Price is an American citizen and former U.S. Marine. He told KFOX14 that after Bronova's family fled Ukraine he began to feel concerned about her safety, and leased her a house in Juarez, where he lived at the time and where she had a visitor's permit .

The couple's immigration attorney said she has never seen this type of incident in her career.
"This is the first time I've seen a female get taken to Otero, it is a prison; it's not an ICE detention center and I think we're starting to see all the repercussions of all these people coming into the country. Things like this - Otero - is the overflow," said attorney Cynthia Lopez.