Immigration

upsgrunt

Is it a right or a priviledge to live in the USA?
Either answer means they must adhere to the same laws and expectations as the rest of us.

MAKAVELI

Is it a right or a priviledge to live in the USA?
Either answer means they must adhere to the same laws and expectations as the rest of us.

Is it a right or privilege to hire undocumented workers for below poverty wages to make huge profits?

island1fox

Its neither a right nor a privilege. Its illegal to hire illegal aliens.. It happens of course but that doesn't make it right.

oldngray,

Common sense would tell us that two wrongs never make a right.

Coming into this country without proper documentation is illegal ----hiring an illegal is illegal. PERIOD.

Sorry I take back the word period --after Obama misused it --it no longer means anything !!

MAKAVELI

Its neither a right nor a privilege. Its illegal to hire illegal aliens.. It happens of course but that doesn't make it right.

Exactly the same can be said for people crossing the border illegally to find work. But if the tables were turned American citizens would be doing the exact same thing to survive. Americans are not the most morally supreme society that many believe.

Overpaid Union Thug

If the border was secure this conversation wouldn't be happening. But hey! The Obama administration says it is so I guess I'm out of line. Just like all of those people that are complaining about people losing their health insurance.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Exactly the same can be said for people crossing the border illegally to find work. But if the tables were turned American citizens would be doing the exact same thing to survive. Americans are not the most morally supreme society that many believe.
But if, but if, but if..........

Overpaid Union Thug

I don't necessarily have a problem with the illegal immigrants that just come here and work and don't get on public assistance (that's called a "public charge" in the USCIS world) and don't commit crimes in addition to crossing the border illegally. I have a problem with how they were allowed to come here and the relative ease (but dangerous) at which they've all succeeded. That is BS.

UPS Lifer

I'd love to see what would happen if all of the people that claim the border is secure lived near it. Especially the outskirts of El Paso and any small border town in Arizona or Texas.

It is easy to talk a big game and have no understanding of what it is like to deal with illegal border crossings. Chalk it up to ignorance of the real facts.

I would love too see all these people who complain that our borders aren't secure in the fields picking fruit and vegetables.

This is why we have guest worker programs. Every person in this country needs to be documented and accounted for. Paying sub standard wages to illegals is wrong, but not paying taxes on earnings is also wrong.

The majority of citizens expect a secure border and don't expect that we will deport 10 to 20 million illegal immigrants.

I have not heard of one plan that addresses the deportation of over 10 million people. I don't believe that anyone can justify that with a reasonable plan.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We get students with visas and the visas expire and then years past the expiration date.........they have no idea where the students are. Microchip???

Overpaid Union Thug

I'd love to see what would happen if all of the people that claim the border is secure lived near it. Especially the outskirts of El Paso and any small border town in Arizona or Texas.

It is easy to talk a big game and have no understanding of what it is like to deal with illegal border crossings. Chalk it up to ignorance of the real facts.

I would love too see all these people who complain that our borders aren't secure in the fields picking fruit and vegetables.

This is why we have guest worker programs. Every person in this country needs to be documented and accounted for. Paying sub standard wages to illegals is wrong, but not paying taxes on earnings is also wrong.

The majority of citizens expect a secure border and don't expect that we will deport 10 to 20 million illegal immigrants.

I have not heard of one plan that addresses the deportation of over 10 million people. I don't believe that anyone can justify that with a reasonable plan.

I agree about ignorance of the facts. I have lived and breathed illegal immigration for the majority of the past 9 years. I've had to fight for my wife to get legal status. My in laws and seemingly all of their cousins are still illegal. Most Americans are ignorant to just how or immigration works. I was one of them. And most are even more ignorant as to just how dangerous and porous our southern border is.

I've heard many plans for immigration reform from numerous members of Congress and talking heads. None address deporting all illegals. I think that's because most of them realize that its unrealistic to think that we will deport that many people. There are whole towns and small cities that would have their economies collapse if everyone of their illegals were deported. I think one thing most of them agree on is that the goal should be to weed out the habitual criminals from the workers. But sadly they can't agree on securing the border first. And that is foolish. It will be 1986 all over again.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
When Obama Won’t Give You Amnesty, the Next Best Way to Avoid Deportation? Kill Your Cellmate
Arizona Inmate Kills Cell Mate To Stay In Jail And Avoid Deportation
"It wasn't what appeared to be a fight at all, but a very deliberate intentional murder," said Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu.

Both inmates were being housed at the private prison for sex crimes. They arrived on Friday, November 15th and by Saturday morning, Fernandez had strangled the victim to death.

"This was planned out in an effort to ensure that he would not leave the United States," said Babeu.
According to the sheriff, Fernandez is an undocumented immigrant and was approaching his release date.

"He told our detectives he liked three meals a day. The jail guards were very nice to him and he was afraid that upon his release he would be deported back to Mexico. He wanted to be sure that he wouldn't be deported back to Mexico," said Babeu.

And to be sure he would get the most serious charge, he also bit the victim's private area.

"He choose to freely speak to homicide investigators and readily admitted this, why he did it," said Babeu.

{ If this catches on we could reduce the ILLEGAL alien jail population by 50%! }

moreluck

golden ticket member
140741_600.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Another beautiful, talented young woman dead because those in charge can’t be bothered to enforce the immigration laws.

Via Examiner:

On Jan. 4, police in San Antonio arrested Christian Ivan Bautista, 29, only four days after he reportedly stabbed a woman to death on a jogging trail located in the Northwest section of the city.
On New Year’s Eve, the body of 24-year-old Lauren Bump was discovered on a trail in O.P. Schnabel Park. She had been stabbed multiple times.
It was along this same trail where police apprehended Bautista, after a woman reported a suspicious man “pacing back and forth.”
Under questioning, Bautista admitted to being at the park on New Year’s Eve, but denied killing Bump.
However, Bautista’s roommate told investigators that on New Year’s Day, Bautista told him: “I stuck that (expletive). I cut her up real nice,” according to court documents.
Bautista has a long criminal record, with arrests in both California and Texas.
KENS 5 reported:
His criminal history in Bexar County includes eight different instances.
The 29-year-old was arrested for drug possession in 2006 and a few weeks later was charged with illegal entry, according to county records.
State records obtained by the I-Team revealed Bautista finished a five-year sentence for aggravated robbery in October and was released from state custody October 29, a little more than two months before Bump was murdered.
While Bautista was once charged with illegally entering this country and spent at least six months in federal custody, there is now a great deal of confusion over why he was never deported.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
When Obama Won’t Give You Amnesty, the Next Best Way to Avoid Deportation? Kill Your Cellmate
Arizona Inmate Kills Cell Mate To Stay In Jail And Avoid Deportation
"It wasn't what appeared to be a fight at all, but a very deliberate intentional murder," said Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu.

Both inmates were being housed at the private prison for sex crimes. They arrived on Friday, November 15th and by Saturday morning, Fernandez had strangled the victim to death.

"This was planned out in an effort to ensure that he would not leave the United States," said Babeu.
According to the sheriff, Fernandez is an undocumented immigrant and was approaching his release date.

"He told our detectives he liked three meals a day. The jail guards were very nice to him and he was afraid that upon his release he would be deported back to Mexico. He wanted to be sure that he wouldn't be deported back to Mexico," said Babeu.

And to be sure he would get the most serious charge, he also bit the victim's private area.

"He choose to freely speak to homicide investigators and readily admitted this, why he did it," said Babeu.

{ If this catches on we could reduce the ILLEGAL alien jail population by 50%! }

Awww, A story about PAUL BABEU, the republicans secret GAY Sheriff....
Poor Paul, once the posterboy for FOX NEWS immigration segments, appearing weekly on the air to discuss his "TOUGH" enforcement ways and his strong GOP stance on immigration. That fall from grace came quickly when it was revealed PAUL BABEU is GAY.

Not only is he GAY, he has had many ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT BOYTOYS living with him for YEARS.

Who better to describe an incident in HIS jail where an inmate bites the junk of another inmate.

Paul was probably filming it for his private stash.

PAUL BABEU, the Anthony Weiner of the GOP.... GO PAUL!

TOS.