Indiana-Is a great place to be a bigot....

oldngray

nowhere special
Ya, millions of people are just stupid for no reason OLDGRAY... From corporations to individuals, they are the stupid ones and YOU are the informed one.

Give us a break.

You couldnt even understand your own link you provided towards this story.

TOS.

I understood it. You just avoided the parts that didn't support your arguments and picked bits and pieces out of context.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Easter dinner At Oldys home.......
original.jpg

Overpaid Union Thug

Why don't all these gay couples just go to a caterer that WANTS to cater their weddings and what not? I know if it was me I would want someone that doesn't have a problem, whether it be conflicting with their religious beliefs or just out of plane ole "discrimination", being placed in charge of such a huge day. I'd want someone who actually WANTS to help out. Not someone I FORCED to because I am so freaking selfish that I think my own lifestyle choice should override another individual's religious or personal views. I'd have enough sense to move on to the next caterer.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Why don't all these gay couples just go to a caterer that WANTS to cater their weddings and what not? I know if it was me I would want someone that doesn't have a problem, whether it be conflicting with their religious beliefs or just out of plane ole "discrimination", being placed in charge of such a huge day. I'd want someone who actually WANTS to help out. Not someone I FORCED to because I am so freaking selfish that I think my own lifestyle choice should override another individual's religious or personal views. I'd have enough sense to move on to the next caterer.

It's more about you people trying (unsuccessfully) to pull-off a fast one and nail the gays while you "protect" religious freedom. It didn't work very well, did it?

Want to know why? It's because Republicans (in general) are dumb, religion obsessed, and not very clever.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Arkansas Joins Indiana With Religious Freedom Bill

The Arkansas bill states: “The Arkansas Constitution recognizes the free exercise of religion; Laws neutral toward religion have the same potential to burden religious exercise as laws purposely intended to interfere with religious exercise; Governments should not substantially burden the free exercise of religion without compelling justification.”

Hey, genius. What did Arkansas do today? They walked it back...big time.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Gays want companies who may not agree with their lifestyle to HAVE to provode services to them, that's the "extra rights". If I, racist man walk into a black owned bakery and asked them to make a 12 teir cake fornmy upcoming Klan rally, by all means they could refuse to make it, and any lawsuit I filed would be laugjed ojt of court. Gay people get mad and sue.

Just give them their "equal rights" so they'll STFU and go away

You're awfully angry about "the gays". Could it be your repressed homosexuality coming out of the closet? Yes, if you (racist man) walk into a black-owned bakery and an ask for a 12-tier KKK "kake", they can refuse...because it would be racist. Those aren't "extra rights", they're basic rights. Just like "the gays" should have.

You're welcome.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It seems to me the major difference in this law from other states' RFRAs and the Federal language is that IN ADDITION TO protecting the religious freedoms of individuals from the Government, this law broadens the scope to include businesses and private individuals.

Taken from YOUR post, and corrected. You're saying that the Federal government CAN (and has been able to for 20 years) discriminate against gays and lesbians, but privately owned companies are Racist/homophobic (or other phobic) for seeking the same protections?

THE POINT OF THE LAW IS TO ALLOW PEOPLE TO USE THEIR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS TO GUIDE THEM IN THE WAY THEY RUN THEIR BUSINESSES.

You guys realize that MANY churches, Including Baptist churches (which have majority black/democratic congregations) don't agree with homosexuality.So when CERTAIN members on this forum try to characterize it as white Republicans being racist again, is 100% false.

Let the gays do whatever the hell they want, personally I don't care (Different strokes for different folks) but NOBODY who owns their own company should be FORCED to HAVE to grant service to anybody, and now they do not have to.

I'm thinking you are totally in the closet. Come out!! Jesus wants you to, you know.

Overpaid Union Thug

It's more about you people trying (unsuccessfully) to pull-off a fast one and nail the gays while you "protect" religious freedom. It didn't work very well, did it?

Want to know why? It's because Republicans (in general) are dumb, religion obsessed, and not very clever.

Liberals and gays tend to be the biggest bigots of them all. By definition their actions dictate that they are.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Liberals and gays tend to be the biggest bigots of them all. By definition their actions dictate that they are.

I think you need to come out of the closet too. Think about what you just wrote. " By definition, their actions dictate they are". Nonsensical...I helped you out by inserting a comma.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Please show me where in the 1993 law that lists what a person's sexual preference has bearing on this law .

(hint....you won't find it . )

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Now here's a classic example of how a gay person decides to handle this media caused event .
http://www.abc57.com/story/28696535/high-school-coach-suspended-after-tweet-about-pizzeria
The Tweet under @dooley_11 said “Who's going to Walkerton, IN to burn down #memoriespizza w me? Agree with #FreedomofReligion bill? “That's a lifestyle they CHOOSE” Ignorant”

On Tuesday night, the owner of Memories Pizza said they would not cater a gay wedding, but would not deny service to gay customers.

Concord Schools Superintendent Wayne Stubbs wouldn't speak on camera, but said Dooley , girl's golf coach at Concord High School in Elkhart Ind , has been suspended from coaching until further notice pending an investigation.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I guess if Indiana can't discriminate against the gays, Georgia can't discriminate against the KKK.

klan.jpg

Imagine them wanting a birthday cake decorated to say hang them n.....ers high.

I guess the baker would have to write that on the cake.

Even if it is against their religious views or morals.

Are you libs having fun yet?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Now here's a classic example of how a gay person decides to handle this media caused event .
http://www.abc57.com/story/28696535/high-school-coach-suspended-after-tweet-about-pizzeria
The Tweet under @dooley_11 said “Who's going to Walkerton, IN to burn down #memoriespizza w me? Agree with #FreedomofReligion bill? “That's a lifestyle they CHOOSE” Ignorant”

On Tuesday night, the owner of Memories Pizza said they would not cater a gay wedding, but would not deny service to gay customers.

Concord Schools Superintendent Wayne Stubbs wouldn't speak on camera, but said Dooley , girl's golf coach at Concord High School in Elkhart Ind , has been suspended from coaching until further notice pending an investigation.
What ever happened to tolerance?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You're awfully angry about "the gays". Could it be your repressed homosexuality coming out of the closet? Yes, if you (racist man) walk into a black-owned bakery and an ask for a 12-tier KKK "kake", they can refuse...because it would be racist. Those aren't "extra rights", they're basic rights. Just like "the gays" should have.

You're welcome.

So wait, they can descriminate against a straight white male based on some bs, but a heterosexual white religious business owner would be FORCED to make a cake for Adam and Steve? It's all or nothing here haus.

Either both groups can be forced to provide services that they personally object to, or they can both DENY service. You can't have it both ways.