info add

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Why, since the postal service is in deep trouble, does UPS not attack it for what it is.

They are running adds for the package portion of the business, but yet the bread and butter is losing money? How funny.

Lets undercut what the competitors can deliver, but what they cant, we need to raise rates on.

UPS, if done properly, could deal a serious blow to the package part of the post office.

d

local804

UPS moves a lot of mail here in NY for the USPS. Would be a good idea if we were not in bed with the enemy.

Delivered

We have lost probably one truck in volume a day to the Post Office with the Basic Service.

Same here, I use to go to the Post Office once or twice a week with just 1 package. I'm now there daily with 5 or 6 pkgs. I've seen a huge climb in the number of packages headed to the Post Office for final delivery and my route is in a metro area. Can't imagine what a real rural route take to USPS

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Same here, I use to go to the Post Office once or twice a week with just 1 package. I'm now there daily with 5 or 6 pkgs. I've seen a huge climb in the number of packages headed to the Post Office for final delivery and my route is in a metro area. Can't imagine what a real rural route take to USPS

Our rural rtes have increased the del volume by 100-200%. Everyday.