Iran

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I can forgive Netanyahu for being a hardliner, because in his earlier life he was a soldier who personally fought and killed terrorists in defense of his own nation. The guy is a serious badass with a world view that was formed (out of necessity) from looking down the barrel of an UZI. His brother Jonathan was the leader of the Entebbe raid that recued the Israeli hostages from PLO terrorists in Uganda. He died in that raid. When 6 million of your fellow Jews got turned into air pollution during the Holocaust and you have fought and had family members die fighting terrorists, a hardline view is understandable.

The ones I cant forgive...are the chickenhawks in the GOP who never served a day in the military themselves but who are always more than willing to send other people's kids off to fight and die in some unnecessary war.

moreluck

golden ticket member
R9lWK8V.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Iran says it's gonna break the agreement....they want more stuff....it's not Greta saying so...today it's the Iyatollah...the head guy, not the puppet.
The pres blew it by throwing $$$$ and I hope the fool doesn't throw any more at them.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Iran says it's gonna break the agreement....they want more stuff....it's not Greta saying so...today it's the Iyatollah...the head guy, not the puppet.
The pres blew it by throwing $$$$ and I hope the fool doesn't throw any more at them.

Educate yourself on our history with Iran, and see why they don't like or trust us either. In 1953, we overthrew a democratically elected government in Iran along with the British so we could control the oil with our carefully selected puppet, the Shah.

In the Iran/Iraq war, we backed Saddam Hussein. And there's a lot more.

Am I a fan of Iran and the way they conduct themselves? Not by any means. But given the circumstances, Obama got the maximum concessions he could from the Iranians. Please remember that we neither own Iran or have the right to control the affairs of an independent country. Many Iranians dislike the Muslim theocracy intensely, but to go against the regime is probably a death sentence.

I know, I know. We should just nuke them, right?

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Please remember that we neither own Iran or have the right to control ..." (MrFedex)

Then we should leave all those people alone and let them all fight it out and don't look, or butt in, or participate in any way!! We don't have to waste any nuclear capability on them....they can destroy themselves.

:

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
"Please remember that we neither own Iran or have the right to control ..." (MrFedex)

Then we should leave all those people alone and let them all fight it out and don't look, or butt in, or participate in any way!! We don't have to waste any nuclear capability on them....they can destroy themselves.

:
This is exactly how we should have dealt with Iraq. How did that nation building work out for us?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Just more Fox Opinion crap. She knows, or should know that this agreement is NOT a treaty. Good thing she is just spewing her opinion to small minds.
And the difference between an agreement with a foreign nation and a treaty with a foreign nation is????????????

Are you using that old Bill Clinton dodge on where it all comes down to what the definition of IS is?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A treaty has to be ratified by the US Senate .

Obama signed a non-binding agreement that released millions of dollars to a country that is known to support many terrorist groups .