Iran

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
And the people who hated the Iraq war seem totally ok with Muslims killing Americans on American soil.

I guess you don't understand that they are at war with us.

Whether we choose to fight back or not.

What I worry about more than muslims killing americans on american soil, are AMERICANS with GUNS killing Americans.

You feel sympathy for the 5 dead servicemen killed in this latest shooting, but ignore the 80 something Americans killed everyday by guns and domestic TERRORISM.

When you show me you care about dead Americans who get killed everyday by Americans, then Ill show you some respect.

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
What I worry about more than muslims killing americans on american soil, are AMERICANS with GUNS killing Americans.

You feel sympathy for the 5 dead servicemen killed in this latest shooting, but ignore the 80 something Americans killed everyday by guns and domestic TERRORISM.

When you show me you care about dead Americans who get killed everyday by Americans, then Ill show you some respect.

TOS.
Proving the troll in you with every post.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Yeah, but if we manage to take out their nukes, what threat are they to us?
They aren't a threat to us, even if they were able to fabricate a couple of crude nukes. We could vaporize their country with the push of a button and they know it. They aren't stupid.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
They aren't a threat to us, even if they were able to fabricate a couple of crude nukes. We could vaporize their country with the push of a button and they know it. They aren't stupid.
Muslims don't seem to mind getting killed as long as they are able to hurt or kill their enemies.

And this new deal that Obama made with them allows Iran to buy ICBM's from Russia cabable of hitting USA soil.

Yes we can turn Iran into a parking lot.

But they would be able to take out about 10 of our largest cities.

I am not willing to play that game.

I would change the game and the rules to avoid that scenario.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

My point exactly! Why such an effort to get this "great deal" finalized, give away billions of $$ we certainly need for many domestic programs to Iran and more to Israel for appeasement? Just so Obama can complete his personalized agenda? Seems that way to me.

moreluck

golden ticket member
handelsman071615.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Muslims don't seem to mind getting killed as long as they are able to hurt or kill their enemies.

And this new deal that Obama made with them allows Iran to buy ICBM's from Russia cabable of hitting USA soil.

Yes we can turn Iran into a parking lot.

But they would be able to take out about 10 of our largest cities.

I am not willing to play that game.

I would change the game and the rules to avoid that scenario.
There is a big difference between a disaffected, fanatical youth wearing vest full of explosives and a leader of a nation whose decisions could result in the deaths of 80 million people.

Suicide bombings are usually committed by Palestinian or Iraqi Arabs of the Sunni branch of Islam. Iranians are not Arabs, they are Persians. They are not Sunnis, they are Shiites. Iran's leaders are not suicidal and they are not stupid. Even if they had nuclear tipped ICBM's, they aren't going to launch them at us or Israel because they know what the response would be.

moreluck

golden ticket member
National Security Adviser Susan Rice said "we should expect" that some of the money Iran gets under sanctions relief would be used for "the kinds of bad behavior that we have seen in the region". What... offensive YouTube videos?

At a White House press conference, President Obama asked critics of the Iran nuclear deal "what is your alternative?" Well, something that doesn't make them laugh out loud would be a good start.

~Fred Thompson~

moreluck

golden ticket member
John Kerry bragged on the Iran deal, saying "you cannot make a nuclear weapon with those restraints". No, but they can make one out of that uranium they're enriching.

A new poll shows that 80% of voters think Iran can't be trusted on the issue of nukes. The other 20% are still wondering why the checks from Bernie Madoff stopped coming.

During his weekly address, President Obama said "without this deal, there would be no limits on Iran's nuclear program". And now, the sky is.
~Fred Thompson~

BrownArmy

John Kerry bragged on the Iran deal, saying "you cannot make a nuclear weapon with those restraints". No, but they can make one out of that uranium they're enriching.

A new poll shows that 80% of voters think Iran can't be trusted on the issue of nukes. The other 20% are still wondering why the checks from Bernie Madoff stopped coming.

During his weekly address, President Obama said "without this deal, there would be no limits on Iran's nuclear program". And now, the sky is.
~Fred Thompson~

Is that Fred Thompson, the actor?