brown_trousers

I bet its doable at 48. But at high risk to your knees, back, shoulder, etc...

Add in a few weeks worth of intermittent FMLA and short term disability. I think its possible

a911scanner

I started at 47yo. Preload for 6 weeks, then won a utility bid. Coming up on my BIG raise.

It was very tough to start, my body hated me. My body still hates me, but in different spots.

The best advice I can give you, that no one gave me is this... 9.5 list for your whole career. It might be possible to make it to 20 years at 67 with 9.5 for 10 months a year.

Future

Victory Ride
I started at 47yo. Preload for 6 weeks, then won a utility bid. Coming up on my BIG raise.

It was very tough to start, my body hated me. My body still hates me, but in different spots.

The best advice I can give you, that no one gave me is this... 9.5 list for your whole career. It might be possible to make it to 20 years at 67 with 9.5 for 10 months a year.
Good luck with that

I bet its doable at 48. But at high risk to your knees, back, shoulder, etc...

Add in a few weeks worth of intermittent FMLA and short term disability. I think its possible
The best thing about starting at 48 is that you don’t already have 30 years of UPS wear and tear on the body.

wayfair

swollen member
Big deal my scout leader in boy scouts gave them out for free every Friday.

fixed it for you
fingersUp.JPG

beatupbrown

If you work that hard, pace at any other business you own the amount of money you make will make more lot more money .

Plumbers, Electricians, mowing, window cleaning fill in the blank.