Is it Right That Pelosi Can Get a Blow Job when the Rest Of Us Can't

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Why does she even bother? Polishing a pile of :censored2: and tying a bow around it doesn't make it any more appealing.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Now the stylist is also saying it was a set up. So, let’s say for sake of argument it WAS a set up, that still doesn’t explain why it’s okay for Pelosi to get her hair done and the “regular” citizens can’t.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Now the stylist is also saying it was a set up. So, let’s say for sake of argument it WAS a set up, that still doesn’t explain why it’s okay for Pelosi to get her hair done and the “regular” citizens can’t.

How is it a set up for a grown woman to decide to break the rules she helped implement? Oh, you mean catching her was the set up? Too bad. And to not own up to it and blame other people for her own actions, about what I'd expect from her.

Whats keeping you from giving blow jobs to people?

Masking requirements.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

EXACTLY. Plus she’s admitting she’s been outsmarted by a salon owner.

Let me cover this for you Nancy “hey I :censored2:ed up I apologize it wasn’t right and it won’t happen again”

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
27A70569-1558-4F30-AFD4-BED39D00717A.jpeg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
She's like 143 years old.
Doesn't exactly take a detective to figure out this bitch would have a crypt creeper hairdo by now if she hadn't been disobeying the salon shutdown this entire time to get her hair dyed.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Why does she even bother? Polishing a pile of :censored2: and tying a bow around it doesn't make it any more appealing.

IDK brother, ever since I changed a few things with my diet and been getting my weekly phlebotomies, I have been having some pretty spectacular S*s. While I will agree, that they might not necessarily be appealing, they are quite amazing. I had one that was literally over a foot long and formed into the shape of the letter "K". I can't help but to be excited for the next one and any subsequent ones.

I'm not sure NOT having a bow would make them any less spectacular.

Box Ox

"Press Sec. Kayleigh McEnany opened her press briefing assailing Speaker Nancy Pelosi over her recent salon scandal and playing video of the hair treatment on a loop."

vantexan

"Press Sec. Kayleigh McEnany opened her press briefing assailing Speaker Nancy Pelosi over her recent salon scandal and playing video of the hair treatment on a loop."

No matter how you feel about Trump you've got to admit he installed probably the toughest White House Press Secretary in history. Diplomacy is fine but when they constantly go after the president with lies and smears it's entertaining to watch someone go after all of them with brutal honesty.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
No matter how you feel about Trump you've got to admit he installed probably the toughest White House Press Secretary in history. Diplomacy is fine but when they constantly go after the president with lies and smears it's entertaining to watch someone go after all of them with brutal honesty.

Didn't the media fat-shame Sarah Sanders into quitting?