Is it Right That Pelosi Can Get a Blow Job when the Rest Of Us Can't

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
No matter how you feel about Trump you've got to admit he installed probably the toughest White House Press Secretary in history. Diplomacy is fine but when they constantly go after the president with lies and smears it's entertaining to watch someone go after all of them with brutal honesty.
When I first saw her I thought she might have gotten the job because of her looks. Then after watching her in action I was very impressed. She definitely knows her job and does it very well. I like the fact that she’s so pretty because it gives people nothing to pick her apart on, like they used to do with Sarah Sanders.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Now the stylist is also saying it was a set up. So, let’s say for sake of argument it WAS a set up, that still doesn’t explain why it’s okay for Pelosi to get her hair done and the “regular” citizens can’t.
Pelosi's hairpocrisy has put her in a hairy position!

That was for you @Wally.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
She got caught and is compounding the black eye she gave herself by blaming others for her own duplicitousness.

You know, the same thing she holds Trump in contempt for.

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_3253_32.jpg

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
San Francisco Mayor Blames Trump For Pelosi's Salon Mistake

"It’s really unfortunate with everything happening in this country, with the fact that we basically have a dictator in charge of running this country," said Breed. "And we have our Speaker Nancy Pelosi working day and night to fight against the challenges against the White House — she has spent her entire career working for this city and working for this country — it’s unfortunate that this conversation has blown up in the way that it has and distracted from the real issue."

LMAO!

Box Ox

People are at their most ridiculous when they’ve been caught and are really embarrassed. The things they say and do can be amazing. Not a good look for the Democrats going into November.

vantexan

People are at their most ridiculous when they’ve been caught and are really embarrassed. The things they say and do can be amazing. Not a good look for the Democrats going into November.
The salon owner is getting death threats. Definitely not a good look for Democrats.

floridays

When I first saw her I thought she might have gotten the job because of her looks. Then after watching her in action I was very impressed. She definitely knows her job and does it very well. I like the fact that she’s so pretty because it gives people nothing to pick her apart on, like they used to do with Sarah Sanders.
I'll pick her apart, she's blonde and pastey, a no prisoner taking nut crusher.
She's fabulous.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I thought the same.
She slays the leftist reporters on a daily basis though. She truly is a fighter and I enjoy every time I see her taking on the haters.