Is it Right That Pelosi Can Get a Blow Job when the Rest Of Us Can't

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Her husband might not agree to that. Lol.
Eight women in her family had breast cancer. She has the gene. Instead of waiting to be a victim, she chooses to go to war and has a double mastectomy.

These are the kind of stories you won't hear from the left, but it truly is American exceptionalism on display. She's a gem.

floridays

When I first saw her I thought she might have gotten the job because of her looks. Then after watching her in action I was very impressed. She definitely knows her job and does it very well. I like the fact that she’s so pretty because it gives people nothing to pick her apart on, like they used to do with Sarah Sanders.
I like a female that can keep a guy or chick in check, she does.
Her parents must be proud, she disarms, with correct English.

@Turdferguson,

JJinVA

She is the embodiment of the "white privilege" she pretends to be against isnt she? Its kind of silly how eager some of the black folks (democrats) are to defend her like shes some kind of slave master and theyre gonna get a bedroom inside the house instead of out in the field if they keep white-knighting for her lel

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
She is the embodiment of the "white privilege" she pretends to be against isnt she? Its kind of silly how eager some of the black folks (democrats) are to defend her like shes some kind of slave master and theyre gonna get a bedroom inside the house instead of out in the field if they keep white-knighting for her lel
And it’s funny how some Democrats are condemning her hair salon visit and yet she continues to dig in her heels.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
1599759740841m.jpg

floridays

El Correcto

god is dead
Eight women in her family had breast cancer. She has the gene. Instead of waiting to be a victim, she chooses to go to war and has a double mastectomy.

These are the kind of stories you won't hear from the left, but it truly is American exceptionalism on display. She's a gem.

Cutting off your tits because you think they might betray you is hardcore.

The big package

The potus lied to the American people about the severity of the pandemic but hey, let's talk about Nancy getting her hair done.
Man , you just make sh-- up . The so called experts gave us alot of bad information . Fauci was all over the place with his evaluation of the virus ( not surprising infectious decease doctor's are not good doctor's ) . Like Pervert Biden say's , follow the experts and that's what the president did!!! All that said , it wouldn't have made any difference . It's a highly contagious airborne virus that will not be stopped without a vaccine!!!