Is there a way to see a senority list?

BearcatShane09

Package Handler
Hey, new to the forum but I've read many threads since I discovered this site over the summer. I work in Cincinnati Ohio at the Sharonville Hub and i was just wondering if I can request to see a senority list just to see exactly where I'm at on it. I was hired in September of 2009 so I'm just short of 3 and a half years so I don't even bother signing my name on full time bid lists because I know I'm no not near the top but I was just wondering if there is a way to see exactly where I stand. Thank you!

Hey, new to the forum but I've read many threads since I discovered this site over the summer. I work in Cincinnati Ohio at the Sharonville Hub and i was just wondering if I can request to see a senority list just to see exactly where I'm at on it. I was hired in September of 2009 so I'm just short of 3 and a half years so I don't even bother signing my name on full time bid lists because I know I'm no not near the top but I was just wondering if there is a way to see exactly where I stand. Thank you!
Call your business agent. You are in local 100.

cya.

I've heard this before and I just wanted to ask why exactly I should do that if I know people with more senority have alreay signed it?

From my understanding, a lot of times people will sign a bid, and for what ever reason it turns out they either don't want or can't do the job.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I've heard this before and I just wanted to ask why exactly I should do that if I know people with more senority have alreay signed it?

A lot of people sign bids that they never have any intention of taking, just to sign them. And won't you be pissed one day if someone with less seniority gets a full time bid only because you didn't the bid. SIGN ALL BIDS!!!!!!