Is there a way to see a senority list?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by BearcatShane09, Jan 29, 2013.

1. BearcatShane09

BearcatShane09 Package Handler

Hey, new to the forum but I've read many threads since I discovered this site over the summer. I work in Cincinnati Ohio at the Sharonville Hub and i was just wondering if I can request to see a senority list just to see exactly where I'm at on it. I was hired in September of 2009 so I'm just short of 3 and a half years so I don't even bother signing my name on full time bid lists because I know I'm no not near the top but I was just wondering if there is a way to see exactly where I stand. Thank you!

2. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

Should be posted somewhere in your building.

3. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Sign all lists if its a job your interested in.

4. BearcatShane09

I've heard this before and I just wanted to ask why exactly I should do that if I know people with more senority have alreay signed it?

5. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

Call your business agent. You are in local 100.

6. BearcatShane09

Where would I get that number?

7. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

Google teamsters local 100 and you will get the phone number.

8. cya.

cya. New Member

From my understanding, a lot of times people will sign a bid, and for what ever reason it turns out they either don't want or can't do the job.

9. BearcatShane09

Alright thanks! I have the number so should I just call tomorrow and say hey I work at UPS and I was just wondering where I am on the senority list?

10. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

A lot of people sign bids that they never have any intention of taking, just to sign them. And won't you be :censored2: one day if someone with less seniority gets a full time bid only because you didn't the bid. SIGN ALL BIDS!!!!!!

11. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Our seniority lists (PT/FT) are posted on our union bulletin board.