ISIS aka The Islamic State

av8torntn

Haven't you learned? War for the sake of war is foolish. If there is no viable governmental system you get ISIS and the like.

What do you think about that, anarchists?

Haven't you heard? Obama said Iraq had a stable government. What's your excuse now?

wkmac

I still wonder where the name ISIS came from since it is also an Egyptian Mother Goddess. Not lost on the fact such a male driven ideology should have such a name to begin with.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I still wonder where the name ISIS came from since it is also an Egyptian Mother Goddess. Not lost on the fact such a male driven ideology should have such a name to begin with.
Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. ISIS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
And his supporters are even more of a joke.;)
I am not à supporter of Bush. He was IMHO a mediocre president.
But the plain reality of it is that he was a much better president than Obama is.
So you keep blaming Bush and slamming Bush and defending Obama. It doesn't change reality.

bbsam

Staff member
Haven't you heard? Obama said Iraq had a stable government. What's your excuse now?
Let's say Obama was wrong. Going back and staying for another 10, 20, or 30 years isn't popular, feasible, or effective. I think they may just have to fight out their hatred for a while and we'll have to focus on homeland defense until such a time as the locals can come to terms with each other.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
President Obama is trying to get the "neighborhood to rally" If the six nations in the region can't get together and defeat ISIL then we should not do it.

This is how we keep out of wars. Conservatives that long for dictators and un-elected leadership urge action, but the President is cautious and wants buy in from the local area. He is right and all the others --McCain,Graham-- who long for war will never be happy.