ISIS aka The Islamic State

moreluck

golden ticket member
Nobody longs for war........the middle east can keep the wars there, fight it out, kill each other off, I don't care........just stay the hell out of this country. If there's dummies letting them into this country...then plug up those borders . JV my butt !!!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
upload_2014-9-2_14-23-47.jpeg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Bombing: conservatives' "one size fits all" solution to ANY foreign issue since...forever!
Well then let's just let them into our country, give them a job, buy them food, and give them a driver's license, let them trade in scimitars for guns and invite them to dinner. I'll bring the pork chops!!!

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Well then let's just let them into our country, give them a job, buy them food, and give them a driver's license, let them trade in scimitars for guns and invite them to dinner. I'll bring the pork chops!!!
Lucky, I know it would be expecting too much, but people who advocate bombing others back to the stone age, might want to research how well that's worked in the past. Advocating mass bombing at a moving target is an admission that you're out of ideas, or more likely, never really had any ideas in the first place.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
mass bombing.....looting.......it's all the same to me. Just different degrees.
And how many innocent people do we kill? And how many new recruits does ISIS get from all this "bomb them" talk? We are so playing into the hands of the terrorists that it is scary.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
If you see the muslims as a problem then you along side various reason oil and resourses are the problem.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
nineeleven.jpg
In Houston, Texas Harwin Central Mall: The very first store that you come to when you walk from the lobby of the building into the shopping area had this sign posted on their door. The shop is run by Muslims.

Feel free to share this with others.

In case you are not able to read the sign below, it says,

"We will be closed on Friday, September 11, to commemorate
the martyrdom of Imam Ali."

Imam Ali flew one of the planes into the twin towers.

Nice, huh?
Try telling me we're not in a Religious war!