Israel

Thebrownblob

actually it is israels fault. hamas is a mirror of the way israel has been acting for a long time.
That’s weird, I wonder how many Israelis would choose to live in Gaza with Hamas as their government because it seems the Palestinians who live in Israel prefer living there with an Israeli government.
It would probably be hard to pole the Israelis as most of them would be dead.

rickyb

That’s weird, I wonder how many Israelis would choose to live in Gaza with Hamas as their government because it seems the Palestinians who live in Israel prefer living there with an Israeli government.
It would probably be hard to pole the Israelis as most of them would be dead.
i read it.

you should email norman finkelstein some questions. ive done it once.

rickyb

I don’t have to, Palestinians live in peace in Israel. Israelis could not do the same in Gaza tells you all you need to know.
i heard palestinians are treated poorly in israel. and their land is being stolen. even US has some sanctions about it. why cant israel pay them for land?

rickyb

It's not a contest. Those dying in Gaza are doing so because Hamas chose to attack Israeli civilians, take hostages, refuse to surrender, and are using human shields. All the deaths are clearly on Hamas.
omg dont tell anyone youre a christian. jesus that was awful!

who told you that btw?

i told you to compare numbers because thats maybe why im posting a video of palestinian dead civilians :S

rickyb

It's not a contest. Those dying in Gaza are doing so because Hamas chose to attack Israeli civilians, take hostages, refuse to surrender, and are using human shields. All the deaths are clearly on Hamas.
theres a list of genocidal statements by the crazy israeli govt on norman finkelsteins website if you dont believe its a genocide