Israel

Overpaid Union Thug

I didn't nor did the question imply such answer was forthcoming.

Besides, as an atheist, you wouldn't like what I think and the irony is when it comes to people like me, you and the muslim are kindred spirits.

Kindred Spirits? Now that is just nonsense. I guarantee you an atheist can find more common ground and coexist with non Islamic radicals than with them. They are pure evil.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
People are people, the average muslim is no different than the average christian or hindu all they really want is a good life for themselves and their families. The Israelis and Palestinians aren't really fighting over religion they're fighting over land, religion is the convenient marker they're using to decide who get to live where. It's more a tribal conflict than anything else.

Overpaid Union Thug

People are people, the average muslim is no different than the average christian or hindu all they really want is a good life for themselves and their families. The Israelis and Palestinians aren't really fighting over religion they're fighting over land, religion is the convenient marker they're using to decide who get to live where. It's more a tribal conflict than anything else.
All those average muslims.....oh yeah, I see them on TV all the time denouncing the acts of radicals......NOT !
The only real similarity between the average non Muslim and average Muslim is that they are both terrorized by Islamic fascists.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
So I take it you CANT prove there was a suicide vest on the dead body? I figured as much.

Try and date the footage you posted. Also, show us the location of that explosion.

TOS.

If I asked you to provide undeniable proof, it was a drone missile strike, could you provide it?

Sent using a Potato

moreluck

golden ticket member
30mrhp2.png

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
A great example of how reality can affect reporting. The other day we brought you the video of a French reporter running for cover after Hamas launched a rocket right next to his position. Now he is exposing these rockets, giving proof to Israel’s claim that Hamas indeed does fire rockets from densely populated areas.

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/french-rep...oses-hamas-using-human-shields/#ixzz39uk59484

Show us EQUAL human carnage on the israeli side from these "MISSILES"..

Israel is a bully and committing attrocities against an unarmed populace.

For that, they should be punished.

TOS.

texan

TOS.
So they should just receive the 11,000 missiles since 2005
with no response, and just suck it up.

You are Sooooo Incredibly poisoned to common scene, it hurts me,
to respond your leftist / demonic post.

Like arguing with a condemned demon.

No hope or future.

May You find the True Path of Your and my Creator, and His Heart.

You are still alive, and qualify for a repentance and change of heart.

Please ponder this.

http://www.idfblog.com/facts-figures/rocket-attacks-toward-israel/

oldngray

nowhere special

TOS.

When Hamas is the aggressor Israel has no requirement to only respond "equally". Hamas needs to be punished for their terrorist actions.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So they should just receive the 11,000 missiles since 2005
with no response, and just suck it up.

You are Sooooo Incredibly poisoned to common scene, it hurts me,
to respond your leftist / demonic post.

Like arguing with a condemned demon.

No hope or future.

May You find the True Path of Your and my Creator, and His Heart.

You are still alive, and qualify for a repentance and change of heart.

Please ponder this.

http://www.idfblog.com/facts-figures/rocket-attacks-toward-israel/
[URL='http://www.idfblog.com/facts-figures/rocket-attacks-toward-israel/[/quote'][/quote[/URL]]

So, I take it you cannot show us EQUAL carnage on the israeli side.

Thanks for making my point.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
When Hamas is the aggressor Israel has no requirement to only respond "equally". Hamas needs to be punished for their terrorist actions.

Of course not, just kill innocent women and children.. That will garner the support of the world.

Why not??

BUSH killed over 200 thousand iraqi civilians you and people didnt blink an eye. All of them unarmed, women, old people and children.

Who cares right?

We are always justified when we do the killing. Its the american way.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
TO WHOM DOES THE LAND OF ISRAEL BELONG?

An Israeli Sense of Humor at United Nations set the record straight.

An ingenious example of speech and politics occurred recently in
the United Nations Assembly and made the world community smile.

A representative from Israel began: 'Before beginning my talk I want to tell you something about Moses:
When he struck the rock and it brought forth water, he thought, "What a good opportunity to have a bath!"

Moses removed his clothes, put them aside on the rock and entered the water.

When he got out and wanted to dress, his clothes had vanished. A Palestinian had stolen them!

The Palestinian representative at the UN jumped up furiously and shouted, "What are you talking about? The Palestinians weren't there then."

The Israeli representative smiled and said, "And now that we have made that clear, I will begin my speech."

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TO WHOM DOES THE LAND OF ISRAEL BELONG?

An Israeli Sense of Humor at United Nations set the record straight.

An ingenious example of speech and politics occurred recently in
the United Nations Assembly and made the world community smile.

A representative from Israel began: 'Before beginning my talk I want to tell you something about Moses:
When he struck the rock and it brought forth water, he thought, "What a good opportunity to have a bath!"

Moses removed his clothes, put them aside on the rock and entered the water.

When he got out and wanted to dress, his clothes had vanished. A Palestinian had stolen them!

The Palestinian representative at the UN jumped up furiously and shouted, "What are you talking about? The Palestinians weren't there then."

The Israeli representative smiled and said, "And now that we have made that clear, I will begin my speech."

LAME as usual.

In the words of Pat Robertson, those silly "little jewish terrorists".

TOS.