Israel

rickyb

1714827986445.png

Thebrownblob

cops arent intelligent enough to do something meaningful with their lives, theyre arresting anti genocide activists
Damn, I’m getting kind of horny watching that. If that officer had been rubbing me down like that, she might’ve arrested me for a dangerous weapon when she started rubbing me below my waist 😜

vantexan

thats debatable if israel would even stop and secondly why should they? theyre under occupation!!!
You're saying that Israel would keep killing Palestinians even if Hamas surrendered? If there was any doubt left that you are totally :censored2:ed in the head you just removed it.

rickyb

Damn, I’m getting kind of horny watching that. If that officer had been rubbing me down like that, she might’ve arrested me for a dangerous weapon when she started rubbing me below my waist 😜
US border patrol tax payer dollars were wasted when they told me to spread it and inspect my butthole hahaha

rickyb

So it looks like when there were substantial casualties it was due to conflicts. Not genocide. You said if Hamas surrendered then Israel would keep on killing. There's no historical record of them doing so. You are one of those painting the Israelis as totally evil. History says otherwise.
i just sent you a record of them killing palestinians lol.