Issue with return and package not being scanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

upschuck

You sure you put the right label on the box? Maybe you printed 2 labels, and put wrong one on.

I doubt the store forgot to scan a package, that is how UPS pays the store.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Then stay out of the thread.
@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U

Breaking-News-You-Just-Got-Burned-Funny-Burn-Meme-Image.jpg

jev425

Not making fun of you. Or testing you..
1st question. Did it say Usps or Ups.
Alot of customers think we are the same. And we get handed packages all the time..
2nd question.
Did it have a actual Ups Shipping label or just the Ra (return Authorization) printout from amazon. Which people think is a shipping label..

3rd thing. Around 9 am today recheck the status... if not you may have a issue...

Sometimes a package may have been but in a usps pile by accident and then it goes to the post office. Will not be picked up to following day, and re scanned till late at night....
Hope i was a honest help.

I made sure it was ups and it was the shipping label that amazon sent me

I think I will give it another day and hope maybe there is some glitch and the status doesn't change until it gets delivered. thank you for the help

How well did you attach your label to the package? If like a vast majority of Amazon returns you used the bare amount of tape to attach your label a good bet is that your label got ripped off during either the the unload process or its trip through the UPS facility. Did you include your return bar code inside the package as Amazon instructs you to? If you did then the overgoods people at UPS would attach a different tracking number and a label onto the package and sent it on its way to the closest Amazon return center and Amazon whenever they get around to unloading that trailer will have an idea that you returned your package. Takes around a week at the closest one here for them to get to the trailers. Keep calling Amazon for a status update. Nothing we can do here or at UPS

I think I taped it pretty well. I always tend to go overboard with labels like that and make sure theres no touch edges to get caught on anything and get ripped off, but you never know it could happen

I put the label inside with the item so heres to hoping that is what happened and it gets sorted out. It was on its way to Vegas so theoretically it should be there by tomorrow, Like I mentioned above I'm hoping it is some computer glitch and the status is not updating

I recently started working at a ups facility near me, I salute you hard workers and appreciate the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.