It Sounds So Familiar

bacha29

I'm with you VanT. This type of treachery is common place at all X operating units. The "law of the jungle"...."kill or be killed" ...." every man for himself" is the way of life at almost all nonunion company's including this a company that was voted the 8th best company to work for in the nation.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Head to http://www.unionizefedex.org/HallOfShame/page13.html and give it a read, along with the "continue" link at the bottom.

It's as if those 2 pages of text serve as a template for posts here. Same attitude, grammatical style, logic, and at times, almost verbatim language.
Here we go again...........

And in your little fantasy world:

The managers are all upstanding honest individuals who'd never dream of falsifying.

FedEx should be the world's #1 company to work for. Not just the 8th.

The GFT process is God's gift to labor.

This company is dedicated to the let the hourly workers decide for themselves if a union is appropriate.

Double standards do not exist at FedEx whatsoever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Give me an effin' break and crawl back to your comfy little Station One and disappear.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
This type of treachery is common place at all X operating units. The "law of the jungle"...."kill or be killed" ...." every man for himself" is the way of life at almost all nonunion company's

Been watching a lot of movies lately?

59 Dano

Here we go again...........

And in your little fantasy world:

The managers are all upstanding honest individuals who'd never dream of falsifying.

FedEx should be the world's #1 company to work for. Not just the 8th.

The GFT process is God's gift to labor.

This company is dedicated to the let the hourly workers decide for themselves if a union is appropriate.

Double standards do not exist at FedEx whatsoever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Give me an effin' break and crawl back to your comfy little Station One and disappear.

If you're so desperate to engage me that you have to put words in my mouth, make it plausible. Don't be so eager to make a dunce out of yourself.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
If you're so desperate to engage me that you have to put words in my mouth, make it plausible. Don't be so eager to make a dunce out of yourself.
Seems to me like you've done a great job of making a dunce out of yourself by starting this ridiculous thread.

bacha29

Dano that thing that just hit you in the face was your lead post being thrown back in it. You should not post stuff like this immediately upon your return from the Fedex mind control and reeducation center. If you are having trouble readjusting this time around, don't worry counselors are standing by ready to help. The number is 1-800 brainwarp.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Head to http://www.unionizefedex.org/HallOfShame/page13.html and give it a read, along with the "continue" link at the bottom.

It's as if those 2 pages of text serve as a template for posts here. Same attitude, grammatical style, logic, and at times, almost verbatim language.

What sounds so familiar is your FedEx response to anything pro-union. Almost as if it were written by our PR Department. In case anyone needs to be reminded, here are just a few reasons we need a union.

1. Low pay
2. Glacial pay progression
3. Terrible, expensive "benefits".
4. No retirement plan
5. A total lack of Weingarten-type worker rights. No, Dano. GFT and Open Door aren't quite the same.
6. Corrupt, extremely overpaid executives
7. Paid-off politicians who vote Fred's way.
8. An extremely anti-union environment complete with paid "managers" who troll on social media and post as much misinformation as possible.
9. The Kool-Aid

I could go on for days. Dano, you are Fred's Smithers.

59 Dano

Dano that thing that just hit you in the face was your lead post being thrown back in it. You should not post stuff like this immediately upon your return from the Fedex mind control and reeducation center. If you are having trouble readjusting this time around, don't worry counselors are standing by ready to help. The number is 1-800 brainwarp.

Do you have a translator?

l22

"managers" who troll on social media and post as much misinformation as possible..

Does this actually happen? Not talking about managers looking at this board, but managers looking at employee's Facebook profiles and trying to get them in trouble?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Does this actually happen? Not talking about managers looking at this board, but managers looking at employee's Facebook profiles and trying to get them in trouble?

It is usually the employees getting themselves in to trouble, especially those who call in sick and then post pictures of their day at the beach.

59 Dano

Not only that, but they are riding in black helicopters as they do it!