Its That Day Again

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It's good to have goals in life.

Founder's Day was a big bust here. Passed out years if service and safe driving awards but zero mention if what day it was. No food.
Unbelievable ... I thought your center would have had the ceo there along with a marching band and a steak and egg breakfast.... I guess they don't care about you guys anymore... Welcome to the club

Coldworld

60 months and counting
How long have you been saying that you are going to retire and yet you are still here?

I joke but it is time for you to go spend time with your grandchildren.

Enjoy your well-deserved retirement. Dave.
So out of curiosity what was to be accomplished by adding your name to the end of your statement????

Coldworld

60 months and counting
We were about 14 drivers short since Spring, now we are about 16 short of where we need to be. We are having some extra routes from a nearby Center being moved into mine. Very poor planning from higher up has my management team upset about the situation.
Scratch nobody up above cares about the local mgt team... Same cogs in the machine as we all are...

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I grabbed a pic of the feeder cake's arrival

tumblr_ll1c30Gxkw1qze0z6o1_1280.jpg
On be half of the whole Boston feeder division ,, we take offense to this hurtful post !!
We are all in top notch physical condition and we had salad for founders day !!!