Its That Day Again

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
UPSFOUNDERSCAKE.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I don't eat cake in the morning, although I appreciated the gesture. They handed out the usual big anniversary plaques, I didn't get anything.
Yesterday I helped serve a nice breakfast from Cracker Barrel since we didn't have any injuries the month before. I wish I could say the same for our accident problem, my Center is fighting it out for Least Best out of ninety-five Centers.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
So that's what the cake looked like? Our brilliant manager let the preload crew get their grubby mitts all over the cake, long before the drivers got on so what was left looked like the aftermath of a 6 moth old feeding themselves.

Those poor bastards that actually tried to grab a small piece of frosting or crumbs of the cake were yelled at to get going and get out of the building. Thanks for another wonderful Founder's Day!

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
they had cupcakes for package . The feeder cakes didn't arrive until 1pm. The cupcakes were good. The cake not so much

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Management make a quick mention of it.

How we should all be thankful to be at this company, how we make good money, how UPS is the only company they know of that has such great benefits for part-timers. Because, you know, UPS would happily do all of those things without the Teamsters breaking their foot off in Atlanta's rear end during every contract negotiation.
:sleeping2: