Joining Forces to take action against your employer.

Integrity

Binge Poster
To All UPS Employees:

Do you know that all hourly employees have the right to join forces and take action with one or more co-workers to improve their working conditions by, among other means, raising work-related
complaints directly with your employer or with a government agency, and or seeking help from a union?

For more info see the link below:

http://www.nlrb.gov

Sincerely,
I

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
Re: Joining Forces to take against your employer.

Yeah it's called a union were in one....
Brownslave688,

This right is irrespective of being in a union.

If 2 or more employees want to bring a complaint to their employer without involving the union, they have that right.

Sincerely,
I

curiousbrain

Integrity,

Did you know that capitalism, as an economic system, guarantees certain rights merely as a formality, in order to placate the work force, while simultaneously violating those rights in the pursuit of profit and growth?

It's shocking, I know; I'll be sure and tell someone important. Surely, they will do something about it - because, they care.

Sincerely,

Reality.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Integrity,

Did you know that capitalism, as an economic system, guarantees certain rights merely as a formality, in order to placate the work force, while simultaneously violating those rights in the pursuit of profit and growth?

It's shocking, I know; I'll be sure and tell someone important. Surely, they will do something about it - because, they care.

Sincerely,

Reality.
brownbaggin,

What is your evidence?

Sharing your experience that has led you these conclusions would not only be heplful but it would add credibility to your statement.

Have you exercised this right to join forces and have failed because of this system?

Thanks for participating.

Sincerely,
I

curiousbrain

brownbaggin,

What is your evidence?

Sharing your experience that has led you these conclusions would not only be heplful but it would add credibility to your statement.

Have you exercised this right to join forces and have failed because of this system?

Thanks for participating.

Sincerely,
I

My mistake; I forgot, you lived in fantasy land.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The following is presented for the benefit of all Brown Cafe members:

On the top right hand side of the screen you will see the word Settings. Click on that then look to the left hand side of the screen. Scroll down to Edit ignore list. Click on that. You will see a blank box--type the word Integrity in that box--click Okay then Save changes.

You're welcome. Dave.

Integrity

Binge Poster

On the top right hand side of the screen you will see the word Settings. Click on that then look to the left hand side of the screen. Scroll down to Edit ignore list. Click on that. You will see a blank box--type the word Integrity in that box--click Okay then Save changes.

You're welcome. Dave.
UpstateNYUPSer,

That is not very nice.

I thought you were a live and let live kind of guy.

Sincerely,
I

moreluck

golden ticket member
Can't you also join forces and put on a show ?? Cach can write the show, Ovah can pop the popcorn, Cement can usher, Menotyou can be the girl lead singer, Tooner can sew the costumes, California Paul can handle the stage curtain.....it'll be a blast! Lead male singer is DS !!
Buy your tickets from Dilli !!

(shades of Mickey Rooney and Judy Garland)

You're welcome. Dave.
I love upstate.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Can't you also join forces and put on a show ?? Cach can write the show, Ovah can pop the popcorn, Cement can usher, Menotyou can be the girl lead singer, Tooner can sew the costumes, California Paul can handle the stage curtain.....it'll be a blast! Lead male singer is DS !!
Buy your tickets from Dilli !!

(shades of Mickey Rooney and Judy Garland)
moreluck,

I did catch part of Bye Bye Birdie last night.

It wasn't bad. Wasn't good but wasn't bad.

I wish you well if you decide to put on a show.

Sincerely,
I

Packmule

Personally, I like Integrity's thoughts. It would be nice to be able to deal with a rouge manager without always counting on a union that is far too often not interested. Thanks, Integrity, I'll keep your website in mind.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Personally, I like Integrity's thoughts. It would be nice to be able to deal with a rouge manager without always counting on a union that is far too often not interested. Thanks, Integrity, I'll keep your website in mind.
Packmule,

Thanks for your participation.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
I don't think Dave is in to that but I do think he will move you into his Ignore list.
Hoaxster,

It just seemed like he was trying to get others to join forces with him to ignore me.

I hope I didn't give him any ideas.

Oh well, I will live and let live.

Sincerely,
I

40 and out

To All UPS Employees:

Do you know that all hourly employees have the right to join forces and take action with one or more co-workers to improve their working conditions by, among other means, raising work-related
complaints directly with your employer or with a government agency, and or seeking help from a union?

For more info see the link below:

http://www.nlrb.gov

Sincerely,
I
Does this mean the driver next to me and i can band together and get air conditioning in our package cars? No more sweating,you just made my weekend.

wkmac

I have to say I can appreciate Integrity as well. I mean someone has to be under the illusion that they are in charge of the monkey cage.