July 4th

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Well we had to ask all our pick ups if they were open the 2nd 3rd 5th and 6th I felt like an idiot even asking

BrownNinjaz

I think pre-load shift shouldn't work on July 5th. I rather work on July 4th and have a day off on July 5th. Why? because fireworks starts at 9-10 PM and so I can't stay up at that time because I need at least 6-7 hours of sleep for my body to function properly. :) I'm gonna have to skip having a good time with family because I have to sleep early. >_< I thought I had vacation the end of June.. wth.. I need to talk to my supervisor tomorrow >_<

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I think pre-load shift shouldn't work on July 5th. I rather work on July 4th and have a day off on July 5th. Why? because fireworks starts at 9-10 PM and so I can't stay up at that time because I need at least 6-7 hours of sleep for my body to function properly. :) I'm gonna have to skip having a good time with family because I have to sleep early. >_<

Doesn't it suck when a job gets in the way of having a good time?

I think pre-load shift shouldn't work on July 5th. I rather work on July 4th and have a day off on July 5th. Why? because fireworks starts at 9-10 PM and so I can't stay up at that time because I need at least 6-7 hours of sleep for my body to function properly. :) I'm gonna have to skip having a good time with family because I have to sleep early. >_< I thought I had vacation the end of June.. wth.. I need to talk to my supervisor tomorrow >_<
They (ups) will say work comes first.

iruhnman630

Sad part is, I actually wish I was working on the 4th...no friends to hang with this year, no lake, no burgers and dogs on the grill, nothin'. Maybe, I will be 'that guy' walking around alone for the fireworks.

The life of a loner really sucks on holidays.