Just a reminder, people.....

bigbrownhen

Ha Ha, one of my customers told me I was delivering her last Christmas present for this year!! She is already done. Yea right, I know her better than that. I will be back several more times this summer and almost daily during December. I told her as much, and she chuckled and said she had a few more ideas for "little" gifts.... she is a wonderful lady, one of those customers you like to see.:happy2:

helenofcalifornia

I hate those people that have their Christmas shopping done by March. I suppose though with Christmas happening on Saturday this year, I really should try and have it done and WRAPPED (that is my downfall) by the previous weekend. Good luck with that.

Someday you will retire and find out your week will consist of 6 Saturdays and 1 Sunday and the necessary evil that we call peak will just become a bad memory in the past. Merry Christmas!!!

bigbrownhen

Some,
"Wiz Kid" needs to show Cheryl how to put a countdown clock for Christmas on the main page.
I think it would be cool and funny.

That would be funny and have a little smiley face next to it that shows the seasons, i.e. flag waving around 4th of July, and a freaked out one in December...just to reflect our mood at the time.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Will the A.C.L.U. allow you to have a countdown to CHRISTmas ?? What about Hanukkah ? Kwanza?

The ACLU runs the world and they always get their way.:dissapointed: Hate 'em !!