Remember, we care about you....

At UPS? Come on man, now you’re just being silly. Management is a dark black hole of nothingness and despair that is only gotten worse in the past decade. Most smart people are looking for a way out.
I'm sorry for the sups you know I guess but that hasn't been my experience beyond PT sup in ops

Thebrownblob

I'm sorry for the sups you know I guess but that hasn't been my experience beyond PT sup in ops
Well, I know a lot of them. And I can’t say, I know any of them that are very happy, nor pleased with the direction of the company. And even worse among people, who’ve been here several decades, and have seen the erosion of UPS culture.

I think they each took around 15 weeks vaca this year
🧔‍♂️✊
1648036580335.gif

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Two 5+ year drivers terminated yesterday for attendance. I get it, you have to come to work, but this is a reminder to members who may think you have a good relationship with management and nothing like this would happen to you. When it comes down to it, they have no problem walking you out the door 6 days before Christmas; they're not your friend and are looking for any excuse to fire you, especially right now.
I don't know the specifics, but if the Contract language says they are to be terminated, then that's all that could happen.
I realize there's probably a billion examples of them not following the Contract for other issues, but in this case here, if they didn't, they'd get burned from both ends.
Management only wants to get rid of the a-holes. That shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.
They'll come back, another group gets fired; voila, no layoffs
Biden's people can somehow take credit for at least 2 new jobs when that happens